Medical Records, Outpatient Coder, Health Information Management , Manager , RHIT, RHIA, CCS, DFW- US - Welcome back to this blog that always presents the latest jobs information around the world. This website is dedicated to you, a blog's loyal visitor. This blog only displays the latest jobs vacancy which popular and hot trend today. Before learn the core information in this article, the admin wants to greet you with a warm greeting, and full of friendship. We hope you stay healthy and fit to welcome the competition in search of jobs which are very strict. But do not worry, if you have the fortune certainly, that jobs will come to you. Perhaps the information below is the way for you to pursue a career in a company. Well, please observe the following information carefully.
Medical Records, Outpatient Coder, Health Information Management , Manager , RHIT, RHIA, CCS, DFW - US
Outpatient Coding Manager needed for large hospital organization in North Texas DFW area.
Candidates Must have:
Bachelor Degree in health information management or related field. Education requirement may be substituted with an Associate degree plus 9 years coding experience and demonstrated proficiency.
Minimum Licensure/Certification Requirements:
RHIT or CCS Required, RHIA Preferred
Minimum Experience Requirements:
5 years of coding experience in acute care setting or diverse clinical specialties. Must have 5 years strong leadership/supervisory experience
Proficient working knowledge of ICD 9 CM and CPT. Basic understanding of E&M coding. Knowledge of outpatient reimbursement methodologies. Proficient in all encoder, data collection and report software. Thorough knowledge of state and federal guidelines regarding documentation content. Computer skills-PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Management of Employees
• Provide direction managerial oversight in outpatient coding functions.
• Plan, organize and implement system-wide centralized outpatient coding functions for efficient and effective operations.
• Develop and implement staffing plan to meet work volume and changing workforce dynamics.
• Monitor employee productivity and intercede promptly to address performance issues.
• Develop policies, procedures and standards that direct outpatient coding operations.
• Monitor outpatient coding performance metrics such as productivity and quality standards.
• Effectively recruit, develop and retain qualified coding staff.
• Track and evaluate staff performance and individual development, hold staff accountable for achieving performance expectations.
• Coach and mentor subordinate staff in order to improve performance and expand responsibilities.
• Support shared decision-making to develop teamwork and team goal accomplishments.
• Identify talent and actively develops skills
• Direct and manage outpatient coding staff leveraging coding expertise across the organization
• Collaborates with Coding Quality/Education manager on identifying training/educational opportunities for staff as a group or individually
• Assist in preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for coding and reimbursement department.
• Manage approved budget to meet budgeting expectations.
• Participates in accounts receivables management activities to reach Discharge Not Final Bill (DNFB) goals
• Manage revenue cycle and denial management activities.
• Implement effective processes and procedures to address THR quality initiatives related to outpatient coding.
• Assist Director of Coding/Reimbursement in developing key performance indicators for overall coding accuracy and productivity.
• Develop, monitor and evaluate systems that improve workflow and coding performance
• Participate in the identification, design and implementation of revenue initiatives.
• Effective collaboration and support of other leaders responsible for HIM functions to build a cohesive team system-wide.
• Keeps current on coding and denials and acts as a subject matter expert
•Client offers excellent compensation, benefit package, many perks!
email a resume asap to :
Southern Medical Recruiters
Source : medical career
If you can complete all of the terms and conditions have been issued by the company as an employer, admin recommend that you send a job application letter to the company concerned. Only candidates who have the requisite and appropriate qualifications and successfully pass the best value criteria, which will be contacted to participate in the next stage. Admin hope with all my heart, the targeted person is you. Therefore, please utilize of this information as well as possible. If you are pleased, please to join our FB / Gplus / Twitter to get the latest information on business opportunities and employment. Hopefully this information can simplify the job of your career path to further success. Do not forget also, visit the popular job vacancy information of this month, Medical Language Specialist - De Forest, WI-Latest Vacancy Dec 2014