Medical Staff Coordinator - Phoenix-Latest Vacancy Dec 2014 - The economic growth of our country is currently ongoing. Therefore many new opportunities created by the many companies that require employees to fill a particular position. Admin of this jobs blog trying to help you by spreading job informations, so you also can participate in our beloved country's economic growth. Fortunately, with the internet as online media, also helped accelerate the dissemination of information of this job vacancy. This information can help you to choose the type of jobs you required in accordance with your competencies and skills. For those companies are also advantageous, because the company can obtain employees who appropriate criteria and standard salary. This is a job opportunities for you who are looking for job opportunities . Please be listened to, especially about the requirements needed.
Medical Staff Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ - $ 68 to $ 85 k (per year) + Full benefits, Relocation Assistance + Full benefits, Relocation Assistance
Phoenix, AZ - $68,000-85,000 per year
The Medical Staff Coordinator will be responsible for coordination and oversight of the Medical and Allied Health practitioners, including physician and allied health credentialing and re-credentialing, meeting management, flow of information from medical staff committees through the Medical Executive Committee and the Governing Board. The position will assists with survey preparation for the medical staff/leadership function, including staff and medical staff education regarding accreditation standards. Works closely with medical staff leaders, hospital administration, and legal counsel with regard to medical staff and bylaws issues.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
$68,000 - $85,000, depending on experience. Full benefits and relocation assistance are offered.
1. The Medical Staff Coordinator will maintain open communication with the Medical Staff, Administration, Hospital Departments, practitioners office staff, and related health agencies. He/she will monitor and work to solve problems as they arise.
2. Will maintain knowledge of standards of State and Federal regulations related to Medical Staff organization.
3. Maintain working knowledge of the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and Hospital policies, and work to ensure the medical staffs compliance with the stated parameters.
4. Oversee the processing of all Medical Staff and Allied Health Staff credentialing and re-credentialing applications in accordance with Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and State and Federal law.
5. Assist the Credentials Committee with development of privilege criteria, privilege delineations, and other documents necessary to an effective credentialing process.
6. Provide supportive services to Medical Staff leaders in fulfilling the responsibilities of their offices.
7. Participate in developing policies for the Medical Staff, and in monitoring the continuity of Medical Staff activities.
8. Will attends Medical Staff meetings as necessary. Assist as needed with agenda and material preparation. Record minutes at specified committees.
1. Degree in business or health related field is desired.
2. Previous experience in Medical Staff Services position required.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
4. Willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule.
5. CPMSM and/or CPCS by the National Association of Medical Staff Services required, or must be obtained with 2 years.
Apply below for this Director of Medical Staff Services opportunity, or Email your resume directly to Beverly Slomka at . You may also Fax your resume to 1-877-878-1970 or for more detailed information. Please reference job# SBH7771.
Copyright 2014 StaffPointe, LLC | Medical Staff Services jobs in Arizona | All rights Reserved
Source : medical career
If you meet the requirements and criteria above, please immediately submit a job application letter and CV files to the address / email / web on top. If you are not bustle at home, do not forget to practice the interview so you are ready as mentally and technically. So, thank you for visiting and reading this blog. Do not forget to share to social media if the information is deemed to have benefits for you. Greetings success and should never give up to find a good job and matched with your expertise. Hopefully the job information above is useful for you and help you who may be confused to find the right job. Admin wish all fellow get a suitable job with expertise and specialization of each as soon as possible. If this information is not deemed appropriate to your skills, may be able to visit another alternative information Oncology-Medical Oncology - Physician-Wisconsin-Latest Vacancy Dec 2014