Merck Associate Director-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Merck Associate Director-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015
Associate Director, Promotion Job
Date: Jan 14, 2015
Location: West Point, PA, US
Associate Director, Promotion-MAR005218
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, and vaccines, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Associate Director, Promotion - Health Care Consumer (HCC) for Pneumovax 23.
The position is primarily responsible for the communication strategy and the development, approval, implementation and measurement of all key U.S. Consumer Promotional activity for Pneumovax 23:
- Direct-to-consumer (DTC) mass communication (potential TV [Celebrity, Unbranded and/or branded], Print and online video).
- eMarketing activity (Websites, Banners, Paid Search and Organic Search)
- In-Office and Pharmacy consumer activity
- Patient Education materials
Key responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- The development of integrated, multi-channel marketing programs that are aligned with the customer/brand strategies and fully leverage all available channels to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Partners with the Brand teams and the assigned Agencies (AORs) to ensure that all offerings meet the objectives.
- The development of the annual promotional strategies and tactics plan, seeking input and guidance from promotion management in collaboration with Brand team point.
- Works collaboratively with multiple teams supporting promotion, including Market Research, Customer Solutions, Digital Publishing and Promotional Review Team (PRT).
- Manages projects and programs through appropriate internal and external support services on development of content, design, internal Medical/Legal approvals, production (and/or posting of completed files for use by countries).
- Demonstrates excellence and flexibility in forming strong working relationships within and across organizations.
- Demonstrates routine display of consensus building and conflict management; and strong goal/team-oriented behavior.
* Required: BA/BS
- Minimum of (5) years of combined Marketing /Marketing Support or Sales experience
- Knowledge/experience in Consumer Marketing
- Strong Project Management skills
- Business acumen and ability to think strategically
- Vaccine experience
- Market Research experience
- Agency management experience
- Prior experience as a promotion manager and Merck systems/process for approval of promotional materials (e.g. ZINC, PRT)
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
Merck is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Marketing Communications/Channels
Job Title:Promotion Manger
Primary Location: NA-US-PA-West Point
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Source : Merck career
If you are interested and qualified to fill the above position, Admin recommend you to immediately send your job application letter to the address / email above. There is a lot of job vacancy informations on the internet, you can choose one by one to get the job you need. But this time we recommend you should take advantage of this latest job information as possible, because we believe your wealth level will be better and worth it if you join the company at the top. I said thank you for your visit on this blog. You can also join the community to jobseekers that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus, to see the latest jobs vacancies today. Do not forget also see another job informations that is popular this week Merck Quality Assurance Coordinator-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015