Warehouse Person-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Warm greetings to all my friends who were hunting for a job to improve the standard of living and to achieve a better future. Admin wish, you do not easily give up to get a job that suits your skills. Sometimes there are times when expecting a job that suits your competence is not easy, especially in recent days, given the competition among job seekers. Because it takes a high motivation to continue to improve themselves and skills coupled with good responsibility. On this occasion, admin of this blog will present the latest information on employment opportunities as follows:
1. Assists driver of delivering carriersto re-palletize raw and packaging materials to standard pallet quantities andpatterns.
2. Delivers damaged finished goods usingpowered work saver or walkie stacker to appropriate line/department for re-workpurposes daily.
3. Performs necessary paperwork to accountfor accurate tally of materials received or transferred to various departments.
4. Operates RF terminal to track,transfer, splits tickets for finished goods in Matrics.
5. Picks tier quantities of finished goodsproduct to fulfill Matrics shipment order to mixing centers and DPS customerorders daily.
6. Prepares units of damaged goods forDistressed Sales Shipments.
7. Occasionally loads trailers withfinished goods, raw materials or packaging materials for LTL shipments usingpowered work saver or walkie stacker.
8. Performs case piling on hand lineaccording to predetermined pallet pattern/quantity.
9. Accepts incoming telephone calls andschedules dock delivery times to outside carriers making live load deliveriesutilizing EM Crystal system to determine pre-assigned delivery date.
10. Collects and prepares KD orders fordistribution to Kraft Mixing Centers or customer.
11. Operates PC terminal and printer toproduce bar code labels according to procedure and applies appropriately tocorrect inbound raw and packaging materials units.
12. Assists Yard Equipment Operator inmoving railcars from yard to unloading area.
13. Operates railcar weigh scales for weighin / weigh out purposes.
14. Performs general housekeeping duties tomaintain area in a safe and sanitary state at all times.
15. Trains other employees in this job asrequired.
16. Performs any and all other assignmentsqualified to perform, which are authorized by supervisor/Crew Leader/MO/TC.
Company Wide Policies
Complies with all government regulations pertaining to Occupational Health and Safety, etc.
Attends start of shift QCD meetings and discuss suggestion and safety issues when appropriate.
Complies with all company rules, policies, procedures, and programs.
Assists in supporting the company's preventative maintenance program.
Maintains company standards for housekeeping in everyday work routine.
Successful completion of Respirator medical evaluation, training and fit testing required. Fit testing requires an employee to be clean-shaven. In lieu of fit testing, the employee must wear the Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
Qualify for operating Fork Truck, Trash Tug, Bob Cat, Floor Scrubber and Lift Equipment.
Plant GMP/PPE Compliance
1. Medium level of mechanical skillsrequired performing this job. Ability to successfully complete training course for operating powered work saver andwalkie stacker. Must be able to operateRF units using Matrics and EM Crystal systems. Must be able to read, write and perform mathematical calculations.
2. Converses frequently with MO/TC CrewLeaders for directions pertaining to finished goods orders in Matrics.Communicates with shift Crew Leaders, supervisor for daily assignment of work,usually verbal. Routinely talks toproduction line workers, production Crew Leaders when returning damaged goodsto department for re-work. Sharesconstant communication with co-workers to provide information regarding inboundmaterials, procedures, assignments from Crew Leader, etc. Some communicationvia telephone with outside personnel.
3. Responsible for determining propermethod for preparing pick orders in Matrics, selecting correct quantities andpalletizing in proper manner. Often makesdecisions in the absence of Truck Dock Checker to schedule outside carriers atspecific times. Communicates incidentsor situations to supervision that pose a health or safety risk to the productor other employees. Reports equipmentbreakdown when necessary to appropriate Crew Leader or Maintenancedepartment. Advises supervision of anyconditions which may result in loss of company property.
Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and climb steps, use hand to lift, move or handle various tools, equipment and controls. Employee is required to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds routinely, not to exceed 70 pounds. Employee is required to reach above the head, stoop bend and kneel.
Employee is required to work around stationary and moving equipment. Employee works in area with high noise level, ambient air condition. Employee may be subjected to high humidity, cold or damp work environment during the performance of this job. Works around heavy lift truck traffic. Employee is required to work in adverse weather in the performance of this job. May be subjected to walking on slippery or uneven surfaces.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
The personal protectiveequipment described here are representative of those an employee must/might useto successfully perform the functions of this job safely.
While performing the duties ofthis job, the employee is regularly required to wear company authorized safetyshoes; regularly required to use company authorized hearing protection. The employee is frequently required to wearcompany-authorized safety glasses; frequently required to wear gloves. The employee is occasionally required to usea respirator. Hairnets and beard netsare required.
Job : Manufacturing
Primary Location : NA-US-DE-Dover
Source : warehouse career
Steps for looking for jobs could be difficult because of the high level of competition in search of jobs. This is because the number of vacancies is not proportional to the number of job seekers. To overcome this problem, you must continue to improve the skills and expertise in order to support competition for jobs search. If you feel already meet the above requirements, immediately to send a CV and job application so you immediately got a call from the company above. If the above information does not match your criteria, you would probably willing to share this information to your families, relatives or your friends, maybe they need it. You can also join the our jobs seeker community that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus. Okay, maybe next job information is more suitable for you : ROCKTENN Maintenance Technician-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015