Alcoa-Production Superintendent-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - The development of the world economy continues to increase also raises a number of job opportunities for many new companies that continue to emerge. For job seekers, this is an opportunity for you to channel your talents and skills. Of course you have the right to choose a job, so you does not regret in the future. Admin this blog will present an information about a job that may be beneficial, and match your skills. The information will have outlined in this article below. Please be learnt carefully.
Alcoa Inc US-TN-Alcoa Posted: 2/15/2015
This opening is located at Alcoa’s Tennessee Operations, one of the most modern aluminum fabricating facilities in the world. Our plants produce high-quality molten metal and aluminum sheet, and are recognized as a world leader in the business. The facility has been located at the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains for 100 years, and continues to thrive and grow.
The incumbent is responsible for leading the production efforts within a production center at Tennessee Operations. This role has accountability for EHS, quality, production, continuous improvement, employee engagement, and financial goals.
The incumbent is responsible to assess, develop, deploy and monitor for the following:
• EHS – ensure execution of department EHS plan
• Quality - Responsible for meeting QS9000/ISO9001 requirements, developing systems to support TS16949 and insure internal and external customer requirements are met.
• Employee Engagement – responsible for growth and development, reward and recognition, communication, leadership and vision, supervisory effectiveness. Must have a proven capability to develop others and build a high performing team via coaching, teaching and structured performance management.
• Improvement –. Identify and implement improvement plans on both a short term and 3-5 year horizon to meet plant business objectives and position the facility for future growth opportunities.
• Financial – annual budget, cost improvement activities, monthly forecast, insure department goals are met, implementation of DI
• Annual Planning - develop A3 business plans including EHS, financial, continuous improvement, employee engagement, quality, throughput, and resources
• Ensure that Alcoa’s policies and procedures are applied consistently
• Resolve issues relating to production, quality, EHS and human relations that occur in the Department.
• Assist with special project/assignments as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree and actively enrolled and progressing towards completion of a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university.
• 5 years experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
• 3 years previous supervisory/management experience.
• Proficient PC skills, including but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Preferred Qualifications • Bachelor’s in a Business or Engineering related field
• 5+ years management experience within the aluminum industry.
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Good human relations skills and be able to work. effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Ability to lead a team of employees to attain department and plant goals.
Employment Type Full-Time Employee
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type Management, Manufacturing
Source : Alcoa career
If you can complete all of the terms and conditions have been issued by the company as an employer, admin recommend that you send a job application letter to the company concerned. Only candidates who have the requisite and appropriate qualifications and successfully pass the best value criteria, which will be contacted to participate in the next stage. Admin hope with all my heart, the targeted person is you. Therefore, please utilize of this information as well as possible. If you are pleased, please to join our FB / Gplus / Twitter to get the latest information on business opportunities and employment. Hopefully this information can simplify the job of your career path to further success. Do not forget also, visit the popular job vacancy information of this month Alcoa-Service Technician-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015