Accenture-Agile Transformational Consultant-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015 - Welcome back to this blog that always presents the latest jobs information around the world. This website is dedicated to you, a blog's loyal visitor. This blog only displays the latest jobs vacancy which popular and hot trend today. Before learn the core information in this article, the admin wants to greet you with a warm greeting, and full of friendship. We hope you stay healthy and fit to welcome the competition in search of jobs which are very strict. But do not worry, if you have the fortune certainly, that jobs will come to you. Perhaps the information below is the way for you to pursue a career in a company. Well, please observe the following information carefully.
Agile Transformational Consultant-00272850
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Agile professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams; Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization; based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams, Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
The Agile Transformational Consultant is responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Ability to travel up to 100% is required.
• Certified Scrum Professional/Master with over 3 years of experience leading scaled Agile and transformational cross-functional IT initiatives for Fortune 500 enterprises.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and within an Agile project team (either Agile by definition or Agile in ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly) – balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams
• Minimum of 3 years of experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projects’ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience in any of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber, Behat, jBehave, or equivalent)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with advanced testing methodologies and associated workflows (TDD, BDD)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT, FindBugs, etc
• Experienced with managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, BuildBot, etc)
• Experience with code review tools like Phabricator, Gerrit, Review Board, etc
• Experienced with modern infrastructure deployment tools and workflows (e.g. Chef, Docker)
• Experience setting up GitHub enterprise, Atlassian Stash, or other enterprise Git repository system
• Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
• Prior experience in management methodologies (Waterfall or Agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
• Experience with managing code repositories for shared libraries / components, e.g. NPM, Artifactory, Nexus, Composer, Ruby
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Source : Accenture career
Selection of labor recruitment is very tight because competition is very high. The large number of job applicants are not proportional to the number of job openings. Therefore, please continue to improve the quality of your skills so that chances of your receipt will more bigger in the company above. If you feel fit and able to meet the above requirements, immediately submit the application letter to address or email in accordance with the job vacancy. Please send as soon as possible so that the greater the chances of acceptance. If the above information deemed useful job for you, you be so good as to share with friends, relatives and friends, which if need the latest job opportunities like this. You can also join to our Facebook group, Google Plus / Twitter to obtain jobs information as soon as possible. In addition to the above information, you can also visit other job Accenture-Duck Creek Entry-Level Software Analyst-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015