Becton Dickinson-CI Specialist Training - Canaan, CT-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015 - The economic growth of our country is currently ongoing. Therefore many new opportunities created by the many companies that require employees to fill a particular position. Admin of this jobs blog trying to help you by spreading job informations, so you also can participate in our beloved country's economic growth. Fortunately, with the internet as online media, also helped accelerate the dissemination of information of this job vacancy. This information can help you to choose the type of jobs you required in accordance with your competencies and skills. For those companies are also advantageous, because the company can obtain employees who appropriate criteria and standard salary. This is a job opportunities for you who are looking for job opportunities . Please be listened to, especially about the requirements needed.
CI Specialist Training - Canaan, CT
Responsible to Continuous Improvement Leader to manage the plant training program while helping to lead continuous improvement activities using Lean manufacturing and six sigma disciplines. Main function will be: supervising, planning, and implementing plant policies, procedures, and activities relating to all phases of associate Training. Performing needs analyses and formulating training strategies and schedules. Organizing and developing training manuals, reference library, evaluation procedures, multimedia aids and other educational materials. Coordinate training for instructors and supervisory associates in effective techniques for training. Secondary function will be: assisting in planning, execution, and monitoring of continuous improvement activities for the plant as defined by the Continuous Improvement Leader.
• Coordinates skill assessment programs at all levels
• Develops training curriculum to address needs as identified in skills assessments
• Establishes, maintains, and schedules all training aids, to include reference library, training manuals and materials, audio/visual equipment, and classrooms
• Plans and coordinates all training activities for plant by working in unison with external and internal educational sources
• Works with support associates throughout plant to assure all training is documented and tracked
• Submits requests for training grants and tracks and audits all requirements and records for grant participation.
• Site Local Process Coordinator (LPC) for Compliance to Capability (C2C) Learning Management System (LMS).
- Managing the compliance of all training record retention and training requirements
• Assist in the implementation of Continuous Improvement programs as developed by the Continuous Improvement Leader and the Executive Steering Committee (ESC).
• Assist in training associates in the use of Lean tools used to achieve CI objectives.
• Facilitate Lean Manufacturing Blitzes.
• Provide assistance and be a resource to functional departments and business units in identifying, planning, and implementing Six Sigma projects.
• Perform analyses of systems and business processes to identify, recommend, and implement modifications that will improve efficiencies and overall plant performance.
• Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on selected projects.
• Responsible for performing job function in compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, and company regulatory requirements.
- BA/BS in Business, Scientific, or Technical discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years managing training programs and processes
- Proficient in use of computer software. Specifically, MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and Visio.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Written and oral skills must be informative, concise and clearly understandable
- Strong interpersonal and training/facilitation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Involvement in a team-based operation and prior supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to communicate with all associates in an open, straightforward, yet compassionate manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete all tasks in detailed fashion
- Experience in project management
- Lean Leader and/or Green Belt Certification preferred
Job : Lean Manufacturing
Primary Location : US-Connecticut-Canaan
Shift : First Shift / Day Job
Relocation Available : No
Requisition ID : LEA00015
Source : Becton Dickinson career
If you are interested and qualified to fill the above position, Admin recommend you to immediately send your job application letter to the address / email above. There is a lot of job vacancy informations on the internet, you can choose one by one to get the job you need. But this time we recommend you should take advantage of this latest job information as possible, because we believe your wealth level will be better and worth it if you join the company at the top. I said thank you for your visit on this blog. You can also join the community to jobseekers that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus, to see the latest jobs vacancies today. Do not forget also see another job informations that is popular this week Becton Dickinson-EDM Specialist\Toolmaker - Sandy, UT-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015