CenturyLink-CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS TECH-Latest Job Vacancy April 2015 - Warm greetings to all my friends who were hunting for a job to improve the standard of living and to achieve a better future. Admin wish, you do not easily give up to get a job that suits your skills. Sometimes there are times when expecting a job that suits your competence is not easy, especially in recent days, given the competition among job seekers. Because it takes a high motivation to continue to improve themselves and skills coupled with good responsibility. On this occasion, admin of this blog will present the latest information on employment opportunities as follows:
CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS TECH
Req ID : 20591BR
Posting Location : UT,SALT LAKE CITY
Business Unit : Global Markets - Business Service Delivery & Operations
Position Classification : Represented
Classification: Regular Full-Time. Employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week.
Typical Work Hours: Hours of operation are 24 X 7 X 365. Must be willing to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to work overtime hours as determined by business need.
Work in a fast paced Repair Center environment serving large business and government clients.
· Work with high capacity, high bandwidth services in support of Fortune 500 customers
· Perform Call Center Call Handling functions during your shift
· Process customer trouble reports in a timely and efficient manner
· Investigate automatically generated alarm tickets in a timely and efficient manner
· Work with customers to keep them informed of the status of their trouble ticket
· Manage and coordinate work efforts by interfacing with internal and external work groups engaged in those repair efforts to ensure customer repair commitments are met
· Reviews and interpret circuit engineering documents and other technical documents and methods of procedures
Top consideration will be given to candidates who are currently, or have recently performed remote circuit testing of telecommunications circuits ranging from DS3 to DWDM including Sonet (OCO3/OC12/OC-48/OC192), Ethernet, and Dense Wave Division Multiplexing services. Outstanding technical and customer service skills are required for this position.
· Knowledge of and experience with Sonet technologies
· Knowledge of and experience in Carrier Ethernet
· Knowledge of and experience with Dense Wave Division Multiplexing systems
· Knowledge of and experience with TDM systems
· Excellent administrative and record keeping abilities
· Strong problem solving skills
· Computer literacy, multi-tasking and strong verbal & written communications skills
· Knowledge of and experience working with Designed Services products
· Knowledge and experience with WFA
· Knowledge and experience with OTTO
· Knowledge and experience working with TIRKS designs
· Knowledge and experience working with NMA
· Knowledge and experience with TEMS
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Only candidates who have qualified in the top of which will be called by the employer. Next you will be called upon to take psychological tests, interviews and further examinations. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible to be able to obtain a position in a job above. Prepare a cover letter as possible in order to be consideration for the company to make his choice. We wish this job vacancies is useful for you. If you wish, join to our google plus / facebook / twitter to always get the latest update of jobs information. If there are criticisms and suggestions will we accept gracefully. Ok, this one information may interest you, ie CenturyLink-COMMUNICATIONS TECH-Latest Job Vacancy April 2015