Toyota-Skilled Team Member - General Maintenance-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015 - Greetings spirit, mates. Many companies provide jobs, but sometimes the information is only limited to certain circles. Therefore the blog admin of this blog feel called to assist in spreading the job information to all people in need. Who knows, maybe one of them is qualified and desired by companies. Therefore, you must read this following job information, because this information may be the point of your success in reaching your career and future. Please be studied carefully.
Skilled Team Member - General Maintenance-TMMK STM 2015
This position is located at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky (TMMK) in Georgetown, KY. TMMK is part of Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America, Inc. (TEMA). Established in 1986, TMMK is Toyota's largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Lexus ES350 starting Fall 2015. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
• Working in a diverse team towards a common goal.
• Adjusting to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality, and productivity.
• Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
• Designing, assembling, and testing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
• Designing, fabricating, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
• Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
• Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, and diagnostic equipment).
• Troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings.
• Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
• Openings will be in all departments. For Facilities Control, troubleshooting and repairing Industrial grade refrigeration systems for Chillers, HVAC systems, and roof top units, air compressors and hot water boiler systems.
• Preferred documentation of an electrical degree, diploma, or certification of completion for studies of electricity or documentation of any state Journeyman’s Electrical License current or expired.
• Three years industrial maintenance experience preferred, but one year minimum.
• Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required.
• Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred, including motion/motor control, hydraulic/pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, robotics, variable frequency drives, and precision mechanical assemblies.
APPLYING TO TOYOTA
Should this opportunity not fit your current career goals and qualifications, we invite you to complete an electronic Candidate Profile on our website and attach a resume. Based on this profile, you have the option to be notified, via e-mail, of future opportunities, which may fit your career goals and qualifications.
TOYOTA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job : Maintenance
Primary Location : US-KY-Lexington/Georgetown-Georgetown
Organization : TMMK - Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Steps for looking for jobs could be difficult because of the high level of competition in search of jobs. This is because the number of vacancies is not proportional to the number of job seekers. To overcome this problem, you must continue to improve the skills and expertise in order to support competition for jobs search. If you feel already meet the above requirements, immediately to send a CV and job application so you immediately got a call from the company above. If the above information does not match your criteria, you would probably willing to share this information to your families, relatives or your friends, maybe they need it. You can also join the our jobs seeker community that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus. Okay, maybe next job information is more suitable for you : Techs - GM / General Motors / Chevrolet Experienced Auto Technicians-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015