Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Automotive Service Technician-Latest Vacancy Dec 2014 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Automotive Service Technician
Company Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Mid Level job in Seattle, WA
Job Title : Automotive Service Technician - Mid Level
Job Type : Full-time, Part-time
Hours : Not Specified
Location : Seattle, WA - Seattle, WA 98101
Automotive Service Technician - Mid Level
Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay and excellent bonus/commission programs. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401k, certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
The General Maintenance Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and ability to diagnose and perform tire and automotive service work. The General Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles while providing a high level of customer service. Hands on experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes, preventative maintenance fluid flushes, transmission & alignment is required.
The General Maintenance Technician must complete all other duties as assigned.
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certificaiton in the A Series of Automobile and Light Truck Certification Tests
* High School diploma or GED is preferred
* Automotive courses in high school or automotive trade insitute preferred
* One year of experience or more in mechanical/automotive repair-related work. Hands on experience with lube,oil, filter, brakes, preventative maintenance fluid flushes, transmission & alignment is required.
* Valid driver's license and the ability to drive company and customer vehicles is required * Basic math skills
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates and management
* Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
* General understanding of under the hood, mechanical and under carriage assemblies
* Must have experience using a standard/metric wrench and socket set, screwdrivers, hammer, impact gun and sockets, prybar, alignment toe hooks, air hammer, tape measure, vise grips, torque bits, wheel bearing socket set, 12 volt test light, and oil filter tools to perform the duties of the GMT position
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, grip, handle, lift/ carry up to 60 pounds, and push/pull up to 60 pounds up to 2/3 of the work day
* Must also have the ability to lift / carry over 60 pounds and push/pull over 60 pounds up to 1/3 of the work day * Associates within the GMT 2 position must maintain the established productivity rate as outlined in the program
Source : automotive career
If you can complete all of the terms and conditions have been issued by the company as an employer, admin recommend that you send a job application letter to the company concerned. Only candidates who have the requisite and appropriate qualifications and successfully pass the best value criteria, which will be contacted to participate in the next stage. Admin hope with all my heart, the targeted person is you. Therefore, please utilize of this information as well as possible. If you are pleased, please to join our FB / Gplus / Twitter to get the latest information on business opportunities and employment. Hopefully this information can simplify the job of your career path to further success. Do not forget also, visit the popular job vacancy information of this month, Automotive Service Advisor-Latest Vacancy Dec 2014