3M Supply Chain Analyst - Cordova, IL-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Supply Chain Analyst - Cordova, IL* Job
Date: Jan 10, 2015
Location: Cordova, Il, US
Job ID: 70993
3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Materials Resource Division located in Cordova, IL. Be part of what’s next!
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst will provide support within the Cordova site for production schedules, procurement, capacity planning, and inventory parameter management.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform assignments aimed at scheduling, inventory control, purchase orders and timely shipment of products. Activities may include:
- Review and analyze forecasts for inventory and raw material needs
- Evaluate and project capacity requirements
- Determine when and how much material to order
- Function as a team member that assists in the coordination of manufacturing activities for designated product lines with input from internal and external customers, production management, product and process engineering, sourcing, production employees, and other functions.
- Responsible for developing production and procurement plans and schedules that balance customer service requirements and inventory goals.
- Monitor, analyze, and report capacity requirements.
- Facilitate and lead continuous improvement efforts, using appropriate Lean and Six Sigma tools and participating in Value Stream improvement activities.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual who communicates and influences with credibility and confidence. This individual should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to pay attention to detail. Strong interpersonal and time management skills and a proven track record as a team player are also required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Previous logistics and/or supply chain experience (internships, co-ops apply)
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Production & Operations Management, Logistics or Engineering
- Minimum of two (2) years Supply Chain experience in planning and scheduling (internship / co-op experience is considered qualifying)
- APICS certification preferred or willingness to obtain within 2 years
- Experience with ERP systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, problem solving, and project planning skills are required to perform the duties of this position
Location: Cordova, IL
Sales Territory: N/A
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is authorized
Do you see the world differently? Are you inspired by how a simple shift can result in big change? Do you share your ideas in the hopes of coming up with something even better by working together? Then join 3M! With 88,000 people around the world in more than 70 countries and $30 billion in sales, 3M is committed to building on our rich heritage by bringing our best to the innovations we create. Be part of improving how people live and work every day. Be part of what’s next at 3M! Follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Source : 3M career
Only candidates who have qualified in the top of which will be called by the employer. Next you will be called upon to take psychological tests, interviews and further examinations. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible to be able to obtain a position in a job above. Prepare a cover letter as possible in order to be consideration for the company to make his choice. We wish this job vacancies is useful for you. If you wish, join to our google plus / facebook / twitter to always get the latest update of jobs information. If there are criticisms and suggestions will we accept gracefully. Ok, this one information may interest you, ie McDonald's Corp Crew-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015