3M-Mixing Operator Job-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Warm regards for all visitors of this jobs information blog. How are you? All is good, right? May the Almighty God always overshadow you in search of a decent income. Here we inform a vacancy that may be useful to you, the loyal visitors of this blog, who need information about employment opportunities. We hope this information can help you find a job that matches your diploma and skills. Admin of this jobs blog will inform the following vacancy which comes from a company that has been successful so it may be able to provide a decent salary for you. Okay, please directly studied information the following jobs.
Mixing Operator Job
Date: Jul 24, 2014
Location: Garden Grove, Ca, US
Job ID: 52704
3M is seeking a Mixing Operator for the Industrial Business Group located in Garden Grove, CA. Ready to be part of what's next?
The person hired for the position of Mixing Operator will demonstrate commitment to the success of the department goals, supports the efforts of individuals, and teamwork in all aspects of Job Responsibilities. Contributes to team problem solving and production efforts. Operates mixing equipment, pumps, fork lift, scales, can sealer, 3- roll Mill, and pallet jack. Including in process audits and troubleshooting of equipment. Assist identifying opportunities for scrap and loss reduction.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Scrape and Clean, Disassemble, clean, and assemble valve, Operate ram, Catalyst & Base Set-Up, and Sampling
- Review Batch Tickets and set up batches
- Locates in-process materials at work station as needed Start up, troubleshoot and diagnose process equipment
- Verifies batches contain the right ingredients and the correct quantities according to the batch ticket
- Obtains and submits samples for lab testing
- Visually inspects for material or product defects and inconsistencies.
- Gives and accepts constructive feedback.
- Knows and uses good safety practices and takes ownership for running of a safe operation.
- Performs general housekeeping duties and specific cleaning of the area.
- Must have good manual dexterity to perform semi-repetitive tasks.
- Takes the initiative to help out when required or needed within total production operation and performs other duties as requested.
This position may require:
- Working a fixed first or second shift depending on shift availability
- Working overtime
- Working weekends
- Working holidays as needed
- Physical effort involves lifting 25-65 lbs; push/pull weight utilizing a dolly lifting assisted devices
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience compounding materials or operating mixing equipment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read, write legibly, understand and communicate effectively
- Ability to weigh items and have general knowledge of basic math
- Excellent team work & interpersonal skills, able to effectively communicate process and equipment information to co-workers and management
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Relocation: Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Do you see the world differently? Are you inspired by how a simple shift can result in big change? Do you share your ideas in the hopes of coming up with something even better by working together? Then join 3M! With 88,000 people around the world in more than 70 countries and $30 billion in sales, 3M is committed to building on our rich heritage by bringing our best to the innovations we create. Be part of improving how people live and work every day. Be part of what’s next at 3M! Follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Source : 3M career
Only candidates who have qualified in the top of which will be called by the employer. Next you will be called upon to take psychological tests, interviews and further examinations. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible to be able to obtain a position in a job above. Prepare a cover letter as possible in order to be consideration for the company to make his choice. We wish this job vacancies is useful for you. If you wish, join to our google plus / facebook / twitter to always get the latest update of jobs information. If there are criticisms and suggestions will we accept gracefully. Ok, this one information may interest you, ie 3M Supply Chain Analyst - Cordova, IL-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015