American Express Manager, Global Supplier Relations & Content Distribution Manager-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Warm greetings to all my friends who were hunting for a job to improve the standard of living and to achieve a better future. Admin wish, you do not easily give up to get a job that suits your skills. Sometimes there are times when expecting a job that suits your competence is not easy, especially in recent days, given the competition among job seekers. Because it takes a high motivation to continue to improve themselves and skills coupled with good responsibility. On this occasion, admin of this blog will present the latest information on employment opportunities as follows:
Manager, Global Supplier Relations & Content Distribution Manager
Client Management & Sales
The Global Supplier Relations Optimization and Content Distribution Manager is responsible for a broad range of activities including strategic, analytic and communications initiatives to help ensure the objectives of the team are met. The incumbent will be a key member of the leadership team, working closely and collaborating with all members of the team. He or she will possess outstanding thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently and within a high performing team environment. This individual will also serve as a thought partner in determining direction for the portfolio and business partners, in collaboration with the Vice President and his team.
• Act as central point of contact for the day-to-day business management of Vice President’s Office including goal setting, driving the PMP process end-to-end, and handling any ad-hoc administrative items
• Develop impactful and succinct communications for key business reviews with senior management Partner with Global Supplier Relations and Business Units to coordinate and drive seamless and timely delivery of projects / data requests / analytics
• Manage the planning, forecasting and reporting processes
• Lead and/or participate in additional ad-hoc strategic business and financial analysis
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive global EEAT program to ensure maximum employee engagement and improve leadership effectiveness
• Balance the management of day-to-day business priorities along with long-term strategic deliverables
• Collaborate with the various constituencies across the Company in order to accomplish tasks
• Participate in Leadership Team, develop meeting objectives, organize meetings and off-sites, and provide proactive support to Executive Team on ad hoc projects
• Assist with the creation and execution of departmental strategies and goals
• Development of robust presentations for various key internal and executive audiences
• Plan and drive implementation activities for various projects and initiatives
• Identify and carry out analysis on challenges and opportunities
• Manage the employee performance management process for the department
• Create communications and presentations for various executive audiences
• Ensure the portfolio is in compliance with Company policies
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated project management, organization and planning skills applied in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited guidance
• The individual must be a strong communicator who can effectively multitask and prioritize as needs evolve
• Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal direction
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels in the Company
• Proven decision making & problem solving capabilities with strong follow up skills and attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and work within ambiguous situations
• Strong sense of integrity and ability to deal with issues and subject matter in ways that requires considerable sensitivity, discretion and judgment
• Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's Degree (or has equivalent work experience)
• Looking for strong seasoned candidates with superior organization, communication, decision making and planning skills.
• Extensive experience in project leadership and project management capacities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to relate well with all levels.
• Strong leadership, strategic thinking and influencing skills that allows the individual to anticipate and act upon forward-thinking ideas.
• Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to create and explain analysis of complex problems
• Strong integrity required for handling confidential information.
Educational requirement: Advanced degree with more than 10 years work experience desired
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If the link does not work, please copy and paste the following URL in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
Source : American Express career
If you wish to occupy a position at the top and able to meet all the requirements mentioned above, please send your resume as soon as possible to work before the closing date of this vacancy and is aimed at the address / email / web mentioned above. We hope that the job vacancies information we present can be useful for you. In order for your effort smoothly in the process of looking for a job, multiply good deeds and charity to the less fortunate. If you wish, jointo our facebook group / twitter / google plus to get updates on job information. Do not forget to find any jobs that suits your skills, and maybe one of them is the following Home Depot Assistant Store Manager-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015