American Express Vendor Analyst-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Is a matter of pride for the admin, to be able to provide the latest information of employment opportunities that may be right for you. We only select the best job and the latest opportunity information, special for you, the loyal visitors of this blog. We must sort out the best information for you because of thousands jobs available on the net. We are optimistic that, with the help of internet as media, the vacancy and employment opportunities informations will increasingly fast and sophisticated, and it will quickly spread to remote parts of our country. So, employment opportunities became more evenly to the entire population of our country. Thus, you can also directly send job applications to the company concerned, via the Internet as well. Perhaps the spirit of unity in diversity and skills are high, the economy of our country will continue to increase in a short time. The role of government is also required to continue to improve the reliability of internet connections to remote areas, so that the information such as the job vacancy can be continued widespread and accessible to communities far from urban areas so as to increase employment opportunities in the area. The following information employment opportunities we offer especially for you, happy reading.
New York, New York
Digital Commerce, Marketing
LoyaltyEdge, from American ExpressSM, creates or enhances partner’s loyalty programs through custom solutions offering any combination (or all) of the following: program design and execution, redemption options and fulfillment, customer servicing, marketing, and analytics.
This is a new position that will be overseeing the vendor SLA reporting for multiple fulfillment and technology providers. Many of these processes will need to be developed as this person becomes familiar with our partners and systems. Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage vendor on-boarding (for all vendors) and ongoing management for new LE vendors
• Own vendor management for R. Portal and TPLM process
• Manage monthly vendor invoicing for LE OpEx accounts
• Ensure completion of annual reviews/contractual obligations (Audits)
• Develop “standard” vendor review playbook for use in sales/new client on-boarding
• Develop process to manage SLA monitoring and reporting, consistent with vendor and client contracts
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Detail-oriented with a focus on the drivers of delivery across client and internal teams
• Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
• Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple priorities to drive results
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in amorphous working environments—able to quickly shift focus/direction
• Focus on driving results
• Proven relationship management skills collaborating with internal and external partners
Educational requirement: Bachelors Degree
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If the link does not work, please copy and paste the following URL in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm. ReqID: 15001006
Source : American Express career
If you are interested and qualified to fill the above position, Admin recommend you to immediately send your job application letter to the address / email above. There is a lot of job vacancy informations on the internet, you can choose one by one to get the job you need. But this time we recommend you should take advantage of this latest job information as possible, because we believe your wealth level will be better and worth it if you join the company at the top. I said thank you for your visit on this blog. You can also join the community to jobseekers that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus, to see the latest jobs vacancies today. Do not forget also see another job informations that is popular this week American Express Manager, Global Supplier Relations & Content Distribution Manager-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015