American Express Member Service Desk Professional - Las Vegas-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - The development of the world economy continues to increase also raises a number of job opportunities for many new companies that continue to emerge. For job seekers, this is an opportunity for you to channel your talents and skills. Of course you have the right to choose a job, so you does not regret in the future. Admin this blog will present an information about a job that may be beneficial, and match your skills. The information will have outlined in this article below. Please be learnt carefully.
Member Service Desk Professional - Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
The role of the Member Service Desk Professional will be to deliver superior service to Card members visiting American Express locations. They will be the face of American Express to our customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand. They have the ability to excite our customers and deliver on the brand promise.
A successful Member Service Desk Professional within the American Express location has a passion for delivering extraordinary service to our best Cardmembers, in a customer facing environment. Our Member Service Desk Professional is highly skilled and motivated, providing card, travel and concierge or life style services to American Express Card members.
Our Member Service Desk Professional acts as a consultant, tailoring our products and services to assist Card members with their immediate needs and deepening their relationship with American Express.
As Member Service Desk Professional, you will be responsible for:
• Delivering extraordinary everyday moments for our customers by : - booking travel with a key focus in domestic and international destination air, car and hotel travel arrangements - addressing card related servicing needs – balance inquiries, benefit reinforcement, etc - fulfilling concierge or life style servicing requests - dining, shows, etc
• Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end
• Employing the Relationship Care TM philosophy in meeting customers’ needs and expectations
• Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
A successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
• Understanding of American Express Card Products & Benefits, Membership Rewards and Concierge or life style servicing/ offerings preferred
• Minimum of 1 year recent experience selling domestic and international air
• Computer reservations experience required (Sabre is preferred)
• Car and hotel travel services experience preferred
• Professional, maintains a positive attitude in all interactions
• Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
• Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions
• The ability to listen to the customers’ needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
• Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customers is essential
• Must be resourceful and capable of using the Internet effectively to research
• Have a can do attitude and curiosity
• Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
• Previous customer facing experience within a travel agency, lounge a plus
• Ability to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends is essential
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Source : American Express career
Only candidates who meet the above requirements which will be called by the company to undergo further tests and examinations interview. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible in order to successfully obtain the job you want. Prepare a good application file and carefully in order to be considered by the company. Next please share this valuable information to relatives, friends or your immediate family, because who knows they need. You also can join our facebook group, twitter and google plus to get the most updated information about the world of work. If it is felt the info above is less suited to your skills, maybe the following job information is suitable for you. American Express Vendor Analyst-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015