American Express Manager, Global Implementation Consulting-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Warm greetings to all my friends who were hunting for a job to improve the standard of living and to achieve a better future. Admin wish, you do not easily give up to get a job that suits your skills. Sometimes there are times when expecting a job that suits your competence is not easy, especially in recent days, given the competition among job seekers. Because it takes a high motivation to continue to improve themselves and skills coupled with good responsibility. On this occasion, admin of this blog will present the latest information on employment opportunities as follows:
Manager, Global Implementation Consulting
Secondary locations: US-New York-New York
Client Management & Sales
Global Corporate Payments provides a range of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools to help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage all facets of their business spending.
This position is responsible for implementing multi market programs for our large, strategic GCP US clients. The Global Implementation Consulting Manager is responsible for developing the strategy for the implementation of the selected payment solution including program scope, timeline and deployment approach and managing the project during the rollout period. This position is also responsible for consulting with the field organization and customer on global solution availability, recommended program strategies and best practices.
- Lead the end to end implementation customer experience from contract signing through card issuance and first occurrences of all key processes.
- Serve as a single point of coordination for the customer and manage the program across internal Amex business units, including GCP, WS and GMS organizations as required.
- Support global client implementations by partnering with Europe, JAPA and LAC implementation & technology solutions teams.
- Communicate and manage program requirements with customers as they pertain to implementing a global program.
- Work with regional business partners to document customer program objectives, requirements & blueprints and communicate program & technology design based on client expectations.
- Partner with regions to collect & communicate weekly regional updates.
- Ensure technical integration of Amex information management, program management and reconciliation tools, data files and 3rd party expense management solutions, where applicable.
- Assist the Field organization with subject matter expertise relative to our international capabilities, toolsets and best practices.
- Detailed knowledge of GCP commercial card products, payments capabilities and technology solutions. Knowledge of procure to pay processes, financial and AP and reconciliation processes. Underwriting and Compliance procedure knowledge recommended.
- Customer focus. Demonstrated experience and ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization including C level executives. Ability to view issues from a customer lens.
- Consultation, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong process and Project Management skills together with a demonstrated results orientation (setting targets, prioritization, personal accountability).
- Strong collaboration, influencing and communication skills. Ability to articulate complex and abstract ideas clearly and simply.
- Experience working in a global/matrixed environment.
- BS business degree (or equivalent experience) required.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
If the link does not work, please copy and paste the following URL in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Source : American Express career
If you are interested and qualified to fill the above position, Admin recommend you to immediately send your job application letter to the address / email above. There is a lot of job vacancy informations on the internet, you can choose one by one to get the job you need. But this time we recommend you should take advantage of this latest job information as possible, because we believe your wealth level will be better and worth it if you join the company at the top. I said thank you for your visit on this blog. You can also join the community to jobseekers that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus, to see the latest jobs vacancies today. Do not forget also see another job informations that is popular this week American Express Member Service Desk Professional - Las Vegas-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015