American Express Center for Card Member and Merchant Litigation Paralegal-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Warm regards for all visitors of this jobs information blog. How are you? All is good, right? May the Almighty God always overshadow you in search of a decent income. Here we inform a vacancy that may be useful to you, the loyal visitors of this blog, who need information about employment opportunities. We hope this information can help you find a job that matches your diploma and skills. Admin of this jobs blog will inform the following vacancy which comes from a company that has been successful so it may be able to provide a decent salary for you. Okay, please directly studied information the following jobs.
Center for Card Member and Merchant Litigation Paralegal
Operations, Risk Management
Member of the dynamic and high-performing Center for Cardmember and Merchant Litigation within the General Counsel’s Office with specific responsibility for pre-litigation demands, lawsuits, and demands for arbitration by individual consumers and merchants, as well as bankruptcy litigation, against the American Express entities in the United States.
• day-to-day management of incoming pre-litigation demands, lawsuits and demands for arbitration including conducting factual research, briefing/support of internal and external counsel, and direct interactions with pro se litigants and/or opposing counsel;
• case management including adhering to stringent internal reporting requirements;
• possible attendance at various ex-judicial proceedings including mediations and arbitrations; and
• performing research on legal issues on an as-needed basis; and
• monitoring of legal and regulatory developments impacting the financial services industry.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Paralegal certificate and/or 5+ years legal experience with emphasis on litigation required.
• JD preferred.
• Background in commercial litigation, bankruptcy litigation and/or financial services/consumer law a plus.
• Demonstrated competency in:
• Prioritization and handling of complex docket/multiple tasks;
• working independently;
• gaining credibility and developing strong working relationships with legal colleagues and business clients;
• working well in cross-functional team settings;
• attention to detail;
• meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• regular and prompt attorney interaction, and
• organizing and keeping track of sensitive documents.
• Proficiency in using Lexis/Westlaw and the Internet for legal and factual research.
• Ability to quickly train on, navigate, and extract information from a variety of databases and information platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong work ethic.
• Enthusiasm and interest in learning the dynamic American Express businesses and in becoming a key member of a high-performing team.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Source : American Express career
Only candidates who meet the above requirements which will be called by the company to undergo further tests and examinations interview. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible in order to successfully obtain the job you want. Prepare a good application file and carefully in order to be considered by the company. Next please share this valuable information to relatives, friends or your immediate family, because who knows they need. You also can join our facebook group, twitter and google plus to get the most updated information about the world of work. If it is felt the info above is less suited to your skills, maybe the following job information is suitable for you. American Express Manager, Global Implementation Consulting-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015