Assistant Service Manager-Tesla Motors- Seattle, WA-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Assistant Service Manager-Tesla Motors- Seattle, WA
Office Location: NA-US-WA-Seattle-SoDo
Assistant Service Manager
Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Model S is the world’s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
Tesla Motors is looking for experienced Assistant Service Manager to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are seeking professional customer service experience and excellent Oral and Written communication skills. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you leading our service teams. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction. The Assistant Service Manager is a key contributor in the Tesla experience. The Assistant Service Manager will provide communication to our customers on maintenance and repair needs that are identified during service. He / She will assist the local service manager in managing the Local Service Operations as well as providing active technical support in the store. It is a hands-on management role.
• Manage shop team, parts operations and scheduling
• Performs Service Writing and counsel
• Manages warranty and cost savings
• Performs Master Technician work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
• Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
• Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and maintenance
• Maintain records of time, materials and work performed
• Order shop supplies
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• 2 - 5 years of Service Management experience at a Franchised Dealer
• 2- 5 years of Service Writing experience.
• Graduation from high school or equivalent and an Associate Degree in Automotive Technology from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
• 3-5 yrs experience in a dealership environment.
• Valid driver’s license and insurance required
• ASE certifications A1-A8 a Bonus
• Certification to repair A/C systems and handle refrigerant a Bonus
• Factory Trained Master Status / OEM Training a Bonus
• Hybrid Experience a Bonus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
• Knowledge of operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
• Knowledge of automotive equipment and servicing methods
• Knowledge of extensive skill and experience using scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes/DVOM equipment
• Knowledge of chemicals and lubricants used in automotive servicing
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
• Ability to perform daily record keeping and reporting
• Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
• Ability to maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as an automotive technician
Tesla is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Source : automotive career
If you meet the requirements and criteria above, please immediately submit a job application letter and CV files to the address / email / web on top. If you are not bustle at home, do not forget to practice the interview so you are ready as mentally and technically. So, thank you for visiting and reading this blog. Do not forget to share to social media if the information is deemed to have benefits for you. Greetings success and should never give up to find a good job and matched with your expertise. Hopefully the job information above is useful for you and help you who may be confused to find the right job. Admin wish all fellow get a suitable job with expertise and specialization of each as soon as possible. If this information is not deemed appropriate to your skills, may be able to visit another alternative information, Service Assistant, Swing Shift-Tesla Motors-Chicago-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015