Dupont Project Team Leader-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - The economic growth of our country is currently ongoing. Therefore many new opportunities created by the many companies that require employees to fill a particular position. Admin of this jobs blog trying to help you by spreading job informations, so you also can participate in our beloved country's economic growth. Fortunately, with the internet as online media, also helped accelerate the dissemination of information of this job vacancy. This information can help you to choose the type of jobs you required in accordance with your competencies and skills. For those companies are also advantageous, because the company can obtain employees who appropriate criteria and standard salary. This is a job opportunities for you who are looking for job opportunities . Please be listened to, especially about the requirements needed.
Project Team Leader
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The Miracles of Science™.
DuPont Engineering has an opening in its Memphis, Tenneesee location for a Project Team Leader. The Project Team Leader will be responsible for developing and implementing key business solutions and projects that support business objectives. This position will support projects not only at Memphis, TN but may support projects at other Nutrition and Health sites. This position also supports smaller plant initiatives and maintenance activities. This Project Team Leader position is an outstanding opportunity to highlight leadership skills in the execution of multiple projects in the range of $500,000 to $10,000,000 at multiple sites in the Midwest region.
· Conduct work activities in a manner consistent with DuPont Core Values.
· Development and presentation of high quality Front End Loading deliverables for stage gate reviews.
· Work closely with the Sites, Manufacturing Technology organization and DuCAP resources to execute FEL engineering activities. Leads the team in identifying non-cap alternatives or lower capital options, using the appropriate VCP’s, following best practices, evaluating scope options, conducting risk analysis and developing mitigating plans.
· Regularly engages the project steering team to ensure alignment with business and functional direction, request staffing support, seek assistance with issue resolution, make strategic project decisions and provide status updates, throughout execution of all aspects of the project. Leads the development and approval of the BOL with the steering team.
· Ensures excellence in adherence to PSM, SHE, MIQA, export controls and trade secrets principles, and other core value standards, processes and procedures.
· Performs economic evaluations, prepares funding requests, forecasts capital and non-cap expenditures and asset write-offs, and ensures necessary financial reporting and accounting is performed.
· For smaller projects, serves as the owner’s lead project engineer to ensure necessary engineering processes are followed, leveraging highly with engineering and CM contractors.
· Champions the “no change” concept and ensures only changes consistent with the business and project objectives are approved.
· Development of high quality turnover packages for detailed engineering execution by full service design contractor.
·Provides leadership for an effective and cohesive team by ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly understood, team member workloads are reasonable, cross functional communications adequate and personality conflicts managed for owners and contract members. Engages outside consultants when needed to support the team.
· Management of project execution to achieve business objectives within agreed to scope, cost and schedule.
·Manage project cash flow to meet agreed to cash flow plan.
·Interacting with the Business Engineering Leaders, Business Manufacturing Technical organizations and Site Engineering to successfully execute capital plan.
·Responsible for the development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, including auditing work processes and deliverables for compliance, and for meeting agreed upon project quality requirements and expectations.
5 to 10 years of experience with Capital Project Execution of at least $5 Million USD required. More than 10 years experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Experience with GMP design, FS/FQ requirements, Food Systems practices and design
Experience with “Owner Role” project execution methodology.
Strong interpersonal skills, communications, team skills & ability to collaborative and develop “Win/Win” solutions.
Ability to focus on big picture, but capability to deal with details when needed.
Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
Source : Dupont Career
If you meet the requirements and criteria above, please immediately submit a job application letter and CV files to the address / email / web on top. If you are not bustle at home, do not forget to practice the interview so you are ready as mentally and technically. So, thank you for visiting and reading this blog. Do not forget to share to social media if the information is deemed to have benefits for you. Greetings success and should never give up to find a good job and matched with your expertise. Hopefully the job information above is useful for you and help you who may be confused to find the right job. Admin wish all fellow get a suitable job with expertise and specialization of each as soon as possible. If this information is not deemed appropriate to your skills, may be able to visit another alternative information Dupont Boiler Operator-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015