Merck Production Specialist-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Is a matter of pride for the admin, to be able to provide the latest information of employment opportunities that may be right for you. We only select the best job and the latest opportunity information, special for you, the loyal visitors of this blog. We must sort out the best information for you because of thousands jobs available on the net. We are optimistic that, with the help of internet as media, the vacancy and employment opportunities informations will increasingly fast and sophisticated, and it will quickly spread to remote parts of our country. So, employment opportunities became more evenly to the entire population of our country. Thus, you can also directly send job applications to the company concerned, via the Internet as well. Perhaps the spirit of unity in diversity and skills are high, the economy of our country will continue to increase in a short time. The role of government is also required to continue to improve the reliability of internet connections to remote areas, so that the information such as the job vacancy can be continued widespread and accessible to communities far from urban areas so as to increase employment opportunities in the area. The following information employment opportunities we offer especially for you, happy reading.
Merck Production Specialist-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015
Production Specialist, Operations Job
Date: Jan 13, 2015
Location: Durham, NC, US
Production Specialist, Operations-PRO012156
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, and vaccines, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
As an Associate Production Specialist in the Cell/Media Suite, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the compliant and reliable supply of vaccine bulk through system and procedural improvements. The candidate must possess strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, and have a strong understanding of cGMPs and how they apply to their production area. The candidate must be able to provide guidance around product impact from technical or compliance deviations with management supervision.
The individual must embrace and be committed to establishing an empowered team culture, with the goal of each employee reaching their fullest potential and having accountability, authority and responsibility to one another, our community and our patients. Enthusiasm for continuously learning and imparting that knowledge on others is a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provides on-floor support for all Production activities.
- Provides technical support and oversight on the production floor. Understanding the process requirements (safety, compliance, equipment, regulatory) in order to resolve production issues with little assistance, using formal problem solving techniques, such as root cause analysis and/or Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Supports event notifications (ENs) required to document atypical events in production and perform real time investigations on the shop floor as required.
- Collaborates with other departments, such as Quality, Technology, Planning, and Maintenance to ensure alignment with VBF, Site and Merck goals.
- Assists in creation and continuous tracking of Merck Production System (MPS) metrics, designing standards, performance utilizing downtime tracking, and available lean tools.
- Attends departmental and team meetings focused on equipment, process, and training improvement.
- Participates in safety initiatives, investigations, and walkthroughs.
- Participates in internal and external audits and inspections.
- Completes SOP updates as required.
- Participates in batch record review and comment resolution.
This role will support the Shift Coach and be expected to manage the production team when Shift Coaches are absent.
A successful candidate would be expected to apply the following skills / techniques in this role:
- Foster a collaborative relationship with manufacturing floor personnel to in the process of making problems visible and driving change to existing processes.
- Use change management techniques to identify and resolve areas of concern and resistance for change targets.
- Author change requests and SOP revisions as appropriate.
- Apply Merck Production System tools and techniques to solve problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing role.
- Demonstrated results in problem solving or process improvement.
- Experience in a heavily regulated environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, technical aptitude, and problem solving skills.
- Strong team skills, including ability to influence peers, provide training, motivate/empower others, and resolve conflict.
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Project management experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
Merck is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Source : Merck job opportunities
Only candidates who have qualified in the top of which will be called by the employer. Next you will be called upon to take psychological tests, interviews and further examinations. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible to be able to obtain a position in a job above. Prepare a cover letter as possible in order to be consideration for the company to make his choice. We wish this job vacancies is useful for you. If you wish, join to our google plus / facebook / twitter to always get the latest update of jobs information. If there are criticisms and suggestions will we accept gracefully. Ok, this one information may interest you, ie Operations Specialist Job-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015