Merck Operations Specialist Job-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Merck Operations Specialist Job-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015
Operations Specialist Job
Date: Jan 16, 2015
Location: West Point, PA, US
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist with the direct processing of materials and the associated hourly workforce to ensure attainment of business results.
- Effectively collaborate with a work team with motivating others, ensuring performance, schedule execution, task coordination, equipment and area preparation and effective administration of personnel policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage conflict; affect resolution to technical and personnel challenges is key; openness to change; and the ability to affect positive change.
- Because our business is dynamic and advances in science and technology require new methods of production we are looking for individuals who can do the following:
- Collaborate with team members in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and action plans.
- Support activities in the areas of cost containment, efficiency, productivity, energy conservation, waste minimization, operational excellence and lean practices.
- Must be capable of independently coordinating and completing optimization activities, in a multi-shift, shared ownership environment.
- Utilize lean principles and six sigma methodology to solve problems, and develops these problem solving skills in work teams.
- Facilitate implementation of corrective actions to correct past performance, proactively identify safety and quality-related trends, and be responsible for initiating actions to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Recognize and investigate opportunities for financial savings.
- Understand lean principles and applies these concepts to all aspects of the production environment.
- Due to the high impact nature of this role it is essential that the incumbent demonstrate integrity, credibility and flexibility in their daily performance so as to motivate others to do the same.
- Assure compliance with safety and environmental practices, cGMPs and SOPs in the work area.
- Participate in external and internal audits and inspections.
- Initiate the investigation when a quality or safety event occurs during the shift.
- Work with members from Quality and Technical Operations to properly handle unplanned events. Ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensure materials receiving and verification in the work area, equipment cleaning, set-up and area cleaning and verification are completed according to procedures.
- Assure that materials are properly handled and equipment is properly operated according to SOPs, guidelines, and regulations.
- Maintain control of processes and product quality by ensuring compliance with cGMPs, safety and environmental regulations.
- Required: High School Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 1.5 years of experience in a heavily regulated industry (ex. FDA, Military, Nuclear, Petro-Chemical) OR a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to work off-shift and weekends
- Ability to focus on and obtain results
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate within and across an integrated manufacturing team
- Ability to enact conflict resolution
- Ability to effectively respond to change
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate direct reports and peers toward the achievement of production goals
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy
- Flexibility to perform related tasks to support the business
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Word, Outlook, Excel
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in cGMP pharmaceutical environment
- SAP experience
- Experience working within a Union environment
- Technical writing experience related to investigations into manufacturing process variation
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
Merck is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Source : Merck career
If you meet the requirements and criteria above, please immediately submit a job application letter and CV files to the address / email / web on top. If you are not bustle at home, do not forget to practice the interview so you are ready as mentally and technically. So, thank you for visiting and reading this blog. Do not forget to share to social media if the information is deemed to have benefits for you. Greetings success and should never give up to find a good job and matched with your expertise. Hopefully the job information above is useful for you and help you who may be confused to find the right job. Admin wish all fellow get a suitable job with expertise and specialization of each as soon as possible. If this information is not deemed appropriate to your skills, may be able to visit another alternative information Dupont Process Technician-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015