Supplier Quality Engineer Job-General Motors-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Greetings spirit, friend. Many companies provide jobs, but sometimes the information is only limited to certain circles. Therefore the blog admin of this blog feel called to assist in spreading the job information to all people in need. Who knows, maybe one of them is qualified and desired by companies. Therefore, you must read this following job information, because this information may be the point of your success in reaching your career and future. Please be studied carefully.
Supplier Quality Engineer Job
Location: United States
Supplier Quality – Capacity Analysis and Run at Rate Engineer
The role of Supplier Quality in General Motors is to be the technical liaison between purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, and our suppliers.
In this role, the Supplier Quality – Capacity Analysis and Run at Rate Engineer, will work with multiple cross-functional teams from GM and our suppliers to identify and resolve potential and actual supplier manufacturing, throughput and quality issues.
The Supplier Quality – Capacity Analysis and Run at Rate Engineer will be responsible for:
- Provide simulation, throughput and constraint analysis of tooling and equipment for manufacturing processes in supplier manufacturing plants and for new programs.
- Develop plans with SQE’s and suppliers to prove out production capacities prior to launch to ensure that supplier can support GM program launch and acceleration requirements.
- Develop and evaluate proposals to improve throughput performance of plants and new programs.
- Onsite support of throughput improvement activities in current supplier manufacturing operations.
- Onsite support of emerging and crisis situations dealing with capacity issues within the supply base.
- Identify lessons learned from current situations and ensure implementation and read across to all similar commodities and operations.
- Train and/or assist current and new SQE’s and suppliers in the proper use of Capacity and Bottleneck Analysis, Run at Rate and Throughput Improvement tools.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Capacity and Bottleneck Analysis, Run at Rate, and Throughput Improvement tools.
- Ability to travel (25 - 50%, daily commutable and overnight combined)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Two to Five years’ experience in Manufacturing, Manufacturing and/or Industrial Engineering
- One to Two years’ experience in Manufacturing Simulation, Constraints Management, and/or Throughput Improvement
- Supplier Quality Engineering (APQP) experience.
- Experience in the use of SimCAT (C-More) or other Manufacturing Simulation Software packages
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience (required)
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business (preferred)
- Manufacturing Simulation (preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
Primary Location: United States
Posting Date: Dec 18, 2014, 8:43:52 PM - Feb 16, 2015, 10:59:00 PM
Source : automotive career
If you meet the requirements and criteria above, please immediately submit a job application letter and CV files to the address / email / web on top. If you are not bustle at home, do not forget to practice the interview so you are ready as mentally and technically. So, thank you for visiting and reading this blog. Do not forget to share to social media if the information is deemed to have benefits for you. Greetings success and should never give up to find a good job and matched with your expertise. Hopefully the job information above is useful for you and help you who may be confused to find the right job. Admin wish all fellow get a suitable job with expertise and specialization of each as soon as possible. If this information is not deemed appropriate to your skills, may be able to visit another alternative information, Parts Distribution Center Coordinator I Nissan-Sacramento-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015