Test Analyst Job General Motors Atlanta-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Your job income will be able to support you and your family's life. But today the availability of the jobs information that is just a little, sometimes difficult to obtain jobs which accordance with your competence and ability. Therefore, through online media such as the internet, admin of this jobs blog will try to inform the latest jobs that may be suitable for you. Below is the latest information jobs from admin, only dedicated to you all, the loyal visitors of this blog. And admin also recommend you must prepare all jobs requirements in advance. Prepare the best as possible in order to get your dream's jobs. Information about other company's vacancy will soon admin updated if any changes. We recommend you read the job qualifications below, first.
Test Analyst Job
Date: Jan 5, 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
About the General Motors Software Development Team:
At GM IT we are geared towards meeting and exceeding the goals and aspirations of our customers. The GM IT Team is focused on creating an exciting environment that not only motivates, but challenges technically adept professionals. We’re building on our momentum and we’re changing the way we do things. We’re shifting our focus from running the business to advancing innovation.
In short, we’re currently seeking the next generation of game-changers to help us usher in a new age of automotive IT innovation. Are you ready to rise to the challenge?
Our Software Development team supports the creation and enhancement of some of the industry’s most innovative and complex systems. This team develops and delivers software solutions to GM customers, dealers, and employees across the globe. Members of this team include industry-leading developers, architects, and designers who use various innovative development methodologies and technologies to successfully deliver solutions, drive business results, and increase customer satisfaction.
About the role:
The IT Test Analyst role is a software test professional with the primary focus of developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for all major applications, including functional testing, integration testing and regression testing. This opportunity includes manual and automation testing of various software products; defect tracking, and documenting test cases clearly for each product, module and component by product functionality. The Tester will be responsible for executing test cases and reporting defects into the Test Management tool. The tester should be able to understand the requirements and write test cases.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a testing role
- Must possess a working knowledge of HP Quality Center, QTP and ALM
- Experience with testing tools such as HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) or HP QTP (QuickTest Professional)
- Experience working on multiple platforms - Java, .NET, Mainframe and COTS (commercial Off the Shelf)
- Experience in managing testing for large development projects with highly technical resources
- Experience in implementing software testing theories and practices
- Expertise in evaluating testing requirements for projects
- Ability to develop software test plan(s), create test estimates, and execute testing of software applications developed using various technologies (Quality Center)
- Working knowledge of industry standard automated testing tools (QTP), practices, and software
- Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
- Master’s degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience Agile software development practices
- 7+ years’ experience in a Testing role
- Expertise in formulation and implementation of software testing strategies
- Expertise in advising and guiding colleagues on any aspect of testing, including training for testers and other team members where appropriate
Why General Motors?
At GM, we’ve charged ourselves with one mission: to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. And to achieve our goals, we’re currently undergoing one of the largest Information Technology transformations in the history of the automotive industry.
GM IT is a leader in cutting edge technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, Supercomputing, Vehicle Engineering, and Real-time Computing. We offer challenging positions for passionate professionals looking to get in on the ground-floor of a growing “Fortune 5” firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on Innovation, Speed, and Business Value.
Join our team and experience Information Technology at a scale and pace not seen before!
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Posting Date: Jan 5, 2015, 2:49:40 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segments: Mainframe, Engineer, Automotive, Testing, Database, Technology, Engineering
Source : automotive career
Do not wait too long to submit your application file on the above company, as there will be more job seekers like you are going to do it first. So, if you are interested in the position / job above, immediately send direct job application letter and your CV, and other supporting documents to the address / email above. The company admin will respond immediately to your resume and call you to follow the recruitment exam if you meet the criteria according to the information above. Thank you for your visit on this blog. If the above information is considered useful, please your sincerity to deploy this latest career information through social media and twitter on relatives and friends. You can also join the community of job seekers that we manage (facebook, twitter, Gplus) so that you always get the latest information. If you do not fit in with the info above, we recommend that you open the latest jobs vacancy information, Supplier Quality Engineer Job-General Motors-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015