Goldman Sachs-FINANCE, RELATIONSHIP LENDING GROUP-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Your job income will be able to support you and your family's life. But today the availability of the jobs information that is just a little, sometimes difficult to obtain jobs which accordance with your competence and ability. Therefore, through online media such as the internet, admin of this jobs blog will try to inform the latest jobs that may be suitable for you. Below is the latest information jobs from admin, only dedicated to you all, the loyal visitors of this blog. And admin also recommend you must prepare all jobs requirements in advance. Prepare the best as possible in order to get your dream's jobs. Information about other company's vacancy will soon admin updated if any changes. We recommend you read the job qualifications below, first.
FINANCE, RELATIONSHIP LENDING GROUP, ASSOCIATE
JOB ID : 30874
LOCATION : NEW YORK
FULL/PART TIME : FULL-TIME
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Relationship Lending Group (RLG) is responsible for underwriting, structuring, executing and advising on relationship based lending and certain other financing transactions requiring a capital commitment from Goldman Sachs.
Types of transactions can include unsecured revolvers, secured revolvers (ABLs and Borrowing Base facilities), term loans, delayed draw term loans, bridge loans and letter of credit facilities in the context of primary loan syndication, refinancing, amendments, secondary market purchases and bilateral lending.
Members of the RLG Team work closely with:
• Syndication banks, borrowers and external legal counsel
• Investment Banking, Investment Grade Capital Markets, Leveraged Finance, Legal and Credit Risk Management
The associate will work as an integral member of the team in the execution of relationship loans and management of the portfolio, analytics & reporting.
The position involves working on multiple simultaneous transactions at various stages of execution. This includes liaising with business team on initial lending requests and following the transaction through the approval process, including managing the negotiation of loan documentation. Throughout the process you will be working with multiple GS teams while balancing often conflicting priorities and ensuring significant issues are elevated to management.
Management, analytics & reporting on the loan portfolio will involve producing both ad hoc analysis and presentations, as well as reports on a regular basis for senior management and various internal constituencies.
• Highly motivated and adaptable: ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment
• Strong analytical and organizational skills: able to manage multiple tasks and competing workstreams
• Demonstrated technical proficiency: experience building and working with excel-based models, as well as analyzing and summarizing results to produce succinct high-impact presentations
• Excellent communication skills: ability to speak with internal and external parties, such as IBD teams, syndication banks and GS clients
• Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity
• Keen interest in the financial markets and, particularly, debt capital markets / Leverage Finance markets (knowledge of the bank loan product a plus)
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of financial services experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Source : Goldman Sachs career
Looks like this is the right time for you to get your dream job. To protect your chance to remain large to work in the company above, we advise you to immediately prepare a job application letter and your CV, complete with supporting documents. Please ensure that all documents have been adapted to the official terms and conditions of the company employer. In the above news has stated that only qualified candidates and qualifications will be invited to the next employee recruitment process. We hope your sincerity to deploy the latest job opportunities information to your beloved friends or relatives who may need this job information. Join our community group on Facebook / Twitter / Gplus to obtain information as soon as possible. And do not forget the info job that much sought after 2 weeks of this, namely Goldman Sachs-OPERATIONS - PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015