Goldman Sachs-OPERATIONS - PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Warm regards for all visitors of this jobs information blog. How are you? All is good, right? May the Almighty God always overshadow you in search of a decent income. Here we inform a vacancy that may be useful to you, the loyal visitors of this blog, who need information about employment opportunities. We hope this information can help you find a job that matches your diploma and skills. Admin of this jobs blog will inform the following vacancy which comes from a company that has been successful so it may be able to provide a decent salary for you. Okay, please directly studied information the following jobs.
OPERATIONS - PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT - SERVICE TEAM - ASSOCIATE - SLC
JOB ID : 33203
LOCATION : SALT LAKE CITY
FULL/PART TIME : FULL-TIME
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
Investment Management Operations delivers asset management and wealth management capabilities to clients around the world. We are a multi-faceted group that partners with all areas of the Investment Management Division to support evolving markets and business requirements. Alongside that vital service delivery role, Investment Management Operations provides essential risk management and control.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations has an opportunity for an Associate to work on the Service Operations team in Salt Lake City. Primarily, the role is to work on a team of Service Operations analysts responsible for researching issues and responding to inquiries and requests from Investment Professional teams in various U.S. Regional offices. Inquiries relate to topics such as Client Reporting, Portfolio Accounting and Tax Reporting.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who is a team player. This person needs to multi-task well, have excellent client service skills and possess good organizational skills and be able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing list of issues. Additionally, the role will require extensive coordination and communication with various operations teams and professionals across the firm.
• Provide full-service support pertaining to core custody- and portfolio-related requests/inquiries received from internal IP teams for PWM clients
• Act as liaison between PWM US IP and PWM Operations
• Become proficient on various internal operating systems
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 3.5 years of work experience in Operations or related field
• At least 3.5 years of work experience in Finance or related field
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
• Series 7
• Strong custody/banking and accounting background
• Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
• Ability to remain composed under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong client service orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adapt to new changes and new challenges
• Strong analytical skills
• Well developed organizational skills
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Source : Goldman Sachs career
Only candidates who have qualified in the top of which will be called by the employer. Next you will be called upon to take psychological tests, interviews and further examinations. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible to be able to obtain a position in a job above. Prepare a cover letter as possible in order to be consideration for the company to make his choice. We wish this job vacancies is useful for you. If you wish, join to our google plus / facebook / twitter to always get the latest update of jobs information. If there are criticisms and suggestions will we accept gracefully. Ok, this one information may interest you, ie Goldman Sachs-FINANCE: Advanced Specialist/VP -Latest Job Vacancy February 2015