Wells Fargo-Loan Doc Specialist 1-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Loan Doc Specialist 1
Job ID : 5075637
Location : MN-Minneapolis
Full/Part Time : Regular
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people.
It all begins with outstanding talent.In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.This role is responsible for performing duties that support the Fulfillment Advantage Support Team (FAST) within National Underwriting and Production Risk Management.
The FAST team includes Verification of Employment, Fulfillment & Sales Cancellation, Verification of Deposit and the 4506T Audit departments. Strong candidates will possess the ability to perform across all departments of FAST.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take phone calls (i.e. incoming calls from Sales and Fulfillment partners), answer questions and complete requests
- Research and process requests.
- Efficiently utilize various systems, such as loan processing systems and internal databases.
- Manage and prioritize a pipeline of work to meet required turn times and service levels.
- Perform error corrections to documents or system data.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and government regulations in the performance of job duties.
- Review loan documentation and detail analysis to ensure company policies are met.
- Conduct efficient and thorough internet searches on employers.
- Contact Sales and Fulfillment sites, provide status updates and offer assistance to obtain documentation needed.
- Work with team members as needed to complete work and accomplish service levels.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently and work effectively with others in a team environment is critical to the success of the team.
6+ months experience with meeting deadlines and attention to detail or quality.
- Strong attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Adept at navigating Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access and Outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible to change in rapidly evolving business environment.
- Motivation to learn other functions of the business.
-- Must be able to work 10am-7pm ---
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Mortgage industry knowledge/experience.
- Experience with CORE, LIS and LPS systems.
- Call center customer service experience.
- Experience with pipeline management.
Source : Wells Fargo career
Do not wait too long to submit your application file on the above company, as there will be more job seekers like you are going to do it first. So, if you are interested in the position / job above, immediately send direct job application letter and your CV, and other supporting documents to the address / email above. The company admin will respond immediately to your resume and call you to follow the recruitment exam if you meet the criteria according to the information above. Thank you for your visit on this blog. If the above information is considered useful, please your sincerity to deploy this latest career information through social media and twitter on relatives and friends. You can also join the community of job seekers that we manage (facebook, twitter, Gplus) so that you always get the latest information. If you do not fit in with the info above, we recommend that you open the latest jobs vacancy information Wells Fargo-WM Trust Administrator 2-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015