Citigroup-Customer Service in Credit-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Warm greetings to all my friends who were hunting for a job to improve the standard of living and to achieve a better future. Admin wish, you do not easily give up to get a job that suits your skills. Sometimes there are times when expecting a job that suits your competence is not easy, especially in recent days, given the competition among job seekers. Because it takes a high motivation to continue to improve themselves and skills coupled with good responsibility. On this occasion, admin of this blog will present the latest information on employment opportunities as follows:
Customer Service in Credit
Credit Operations Specialist
At Citi, we’ve been tackling the world’s toughest challenges and seizing its greatest opportunities for over 200 years. The financial solutions we create for our clients achieve outcomes that truly shape communities, businesses and the larger world of finance.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you?
We are looking for highly motivated, analytical individuals to fill the role of Credit Operations Specialist. The Credit role is a position that relies on the ability to demonstrate good judgment and make informed decisions, while acting as the face of Citi to existing and potential customers by providing superior customer service. Each representative will review credit applications generated by inbound phone calls.
On a day to day basis our Credit Representatives will be called on to:
· Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction
· Review credit applications, analyze credit bureaus and calculate financial ratios
· Interpret data and organize information
· Utilize good judgment and understanding of regulatory guidelines and company policy to make good credit decisions
· Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
· Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect
· Challenge yourself to go one better for clients and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
The Florence, KY site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and on-site fitness center. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program, and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
We find that in order to be successful in this role candidates should have:
· Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
· Excellent communication, judgment and problem resolution skills
· Experience working in fast-paced, structured work environment
· Proficiency with Windows based applications
· Enthusiasm for working within a collaborative, challenging and rewarding culture
· High School Diploma, GED or relevant experience required
· A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
Citigroup Inc. and it subsidiaries (“Citi”) are equal opportunity employers (M/F/D/V) and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Primary Location: United States,Kentucky,Florence
Job Function: Operations Credit Operations
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 15018285
Source : Citigroup career
Looks like this is the right time for you to get your dream job. To protect your chance to remain large to work in the company above, we advise you to immediately prepare a job application letter and your CV, complete with supporting documents. Please ensure that all documents have been adapted to the official terms and conditions of the company employer. In the above news has stated that only qualified candidates and qualifications will be invited to the next employee recruitment process. We hope your sincerity to deploy the latest job opportunities information to your beloved friends or relatives who may need this job information. Join our community group on Facebook / Twitter / Gplus to obtain information as soon as possible. And do not forget the info job that much sought after 2 weeks of this, namely Citigroup-Trader \ Product Manager-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015