Goldman Sachs-OPERATIONS - DERIVATIVES - CONFIRMATION EXECUTION GROUP - ANALYST - SLC-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Greetings spirit, friend. Many companies provide jobs, but sometimes the information is only limited to certain circles. Therefore the blog admin of this blog feel called to assist in spreading the job information to all people in need. Who knows, maybe one of them is qualified and desired by companies. Therefore, you must read this following job information, because this information may be the point of your success in reaching your career and future. Please be studied carefully.
OPERATIONS - DERIVATIVES - CONFIRMATION EXECUTION GROUP - ANALYST - SLC
LOCATION : SALT LAKE CITY
FULL/PART TIME : FULL-TIME
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
Derivatives Operations is responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing across a broad range of products. Generally, the products supported are complex instruments that require close alignment with the business. A key focus for the organization is establishing strong risk management procedures and controls to ensure the firm and our clients are properly protected. Derivatives Operations is at the forefront of shaping and driving change in the industry with the ultimate aim of delivering greater accuracy, control and efficiency for our clients and our businesses.
The Confirmation Execution Group (CEG) is primarily responsible for obtaining legal confirmations on OTC (over the counter) trades booked for the Derivatives businesses. This involves the daily monitoring of outstanding trades covering a wide range of businesses and products. As an Analyst within the CEG team, you will have client interaction and involvement with other internal teams such as Sales and Trading, Settlements, Account Opening and other Operations teams.
The Design team's goal is to identifiy efficiency opportunities, deploy firmwide Industrialization capabilities and design target operating models for the Confirmations Business Unit.
The candidate will partner with stakeholders throughout the firm to deliver industrialization capabilities that result in efficiency to the business unit and improve compliance rates related to OTC Confirms regulations. The primary stakeholders the team interacts with are: all teams within Confirmations, Central Finance, Business Intelligence, Middle Offices, Settlements, Technology, BACM, Ops Strats, and Trading.
Lead projects related to onboarding of firmwide Industrialization capabilities including Economic Architecture, Service Architecture, Digitization of Workflow, BPM, and Business Intelligence tools. The candidate will learn and deploy various emerging technology tools such as Operations DataMart, Signavio, Desktop, CCID and others.
The candidate will scope projects to ensure clear definition of objectives and manage stakeholder expectations on dellivery of those projects.
• Build and Manage relationships across the business unit, division, and with firmwide stakeholders.
• Work with Derivative Confirmations teams to streamline processes.
• Work with Business Intelligence and Ops Strats teams to deploy new technologies.
• Provide business intelligence to decision makers with goal of optimizing resources.
• Bachelor's degree required; concentration in Finance or legal studies a plus
• At least 2 years of work experience in Operations or related field
• At least 2 years of work experience in Finance or related field
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
• Experience in an Equity Derivative, Commodity or Foreign Exchange documentation team or product area, including structured transactions
• Exhibits excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Displays ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues in sharing information, skills, and responsibilities
• Effective problem solver
• Takes actions to ensure that controls are in place and procedures are followed
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills that facilitate strong execution with Sales, Trading, Legal and structuring teams
• Skilled at gathering and analyzing quantitative data to guide decision-making
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Source : Goldman Sachs career
If you are interested and qualified to fill the above position, Admin recommend you to immediately send your job application letter to the address / email above. There is a lot of job vacancy informations on the internet, you can choose one by one to get the job you need. But this time we recommend you should take advantage of this latest job information as possible, because we believe your wealth level will be better and worth it if you join the company at the top. I said thank you for your visit on this blog. You can also join the community to jobseekers that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus, to see the latest jobs vacancies today. Do not forget also see another job informations that is popular this week Nestle-Lead System Engineer-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015