Pfizer-Administrative Assistant, Clinical Development-Latest Job Vacancy January 2015 - Greetings spirit, friend. Many companies provide jobs, but sometimes the information is only limited to certain circles. Therefore the blog admin of this blog feel called to assist in spreading the job information to all people in need. Who knows, maybe one of them is qualified and desired by companies. Therefore, you must read this following job information, because this information may be the point of your success in reaching your career and future. Please be studied carefully.
Administrative Assistant, Clinical Development - Oncology
Job ID: 1009723
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Collegeville
This employer participates in E-Verify:English | Spanish
Right to Work Poster:English | Spanish
Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
The Administrative Professional provides administrative support to assigned leaders and colleagues and will interface with multiple departments and all levels of management. The role performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail. Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to the group they are supporting.
The major responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Maintains calendars, accepts and declines appointments, anticipates conflicts, and resolves problems proactively.
• Coordinates activities for meetings and events including contingency planning, proactive problem solving (e.g., ordering of food and AV equipment, handling issues for offsite meetings).
• Provides administrative support for meetings such as agenda development and distribution; coordinating, distributing and follow-up on minutes and materials for meetings.
• Handles full spectrum of travel arrangements (ie, research/book flights, hotels and ground transportation; cross-site access, passport and visa documents) and itineraries including contingency planning and ad hoc issues management and expense reports (ie, creating and submitting expense reports; gathering receipts and charge details; AMEX reconciliation).
• Coordinate visits of external individual to the site.
• Independently plans and executes work to meet assigned objectives and helps other administrative colleagues during absences from the office or as backup when necessary.
• Provides copying, faxing, scanning and printing support to assigned leaders and colleagues. Provides support for facility requests and office supplies as needed.
• Anticipates and resolves broad range of problems or conflicts; guides others in processes (e.g., meeting conflicts, overlapping deadlines, IT issues, team interactions and behaviors).
• Takes personal accountability for quality of own work that impacts the department and understands impacts of actions. Ensures accuracy of work and uses judgment to determine work methods in different situations.
Demonstrates expert knowledge and proficiency with general office procedures such as telephone reception, customer service, e-mail etiquette, commonly used office software (e.g., Outlook, MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and expert knowledge of Pfizer specific processes and procedures applicable to the line/Site (e.g., XMS, Pegasus, GCE, ARIBA, Pfizer IT platforms). Skilled in utilizing the following Pfizer applications and systems: Teleconference Services, SharePoint Grip/GIDM). Has expert knowledge of standard and Pfizer specific business supplies, equipment, and/or office services, ordering and inventory control. Proactively balancing tasks, activities and priorities for self and others.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Additional Offer Details:
Foreign nationals whose eligibility to work requires sponsorship or maintenance of valid immigration status may not be eligible for this position.
Relocation Package Available
Source : Pfizer career
If you wish to occupy a position at the top and able to meet all the requirements mentioned above, please send your resume as soon as possible to work before the closing date of this vacancy and is aimed at the address / email / web mentioned above. We hope that the job vacancies information we present can be useful for you. In order for your effort smoothly in the process of looking for a job, multiply good deeds and charity to the less fortunate. If you wish, jointo our facebook group / twitter / google plus to get updates on job information. Do not forget to find any jobs that suits your skills, and maybe one of them is the following Pfizer-Medical Outcomes Specialist, San Diego CA-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015