Pfizer-Medical Outcomes Specialist, San Diego CA-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Medical Outcomes Specialist, San Diego CA
United States-California-San Diego
This employer participates in E-Verify:English | Spanish
Right to Work Poster:English | Spanish
Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
The Medical Outcomes Specialist (MOS) will develop long-term relationships with a wide variety of key healthcare stakeholders and customers to include Managed Care, Medical Groups, Integrated Delivery Systems, in order to demonstrate clinical and economic value of Pfizer’s in-line medicines. These MOS activities are implemented to help inform formulary decision-making through medical presentations, pharmaeconomic analyses, and outcomes evaluations. Additional customer collaborations are built with the goal of aligning with corporate medical priorities and the specific needs of the local area to advance the quality of patient care in areas of mutual interest, to identify provider and/or patient knowledge gaps, and areas for quality improvement interventions. They will develop and maintain an advanced perspective of the evolving clinical and healthcare landscape. The MOS will also provide Pfizer brand teams with customer and clinical insights to assist in informing Pfizer strategies on critical health issues and facilitate the development of customer-focused tools and medical communications to support patient access to quality medicines.
Partnership with commercial leadership
• Provide strategic medical insight and support for the development of state medical plans that provide innovative and targeted solutions that advance the quality of patient care
• Maintain a collaborative working relationship and communication with commercial and other colleagues to develop appropriate joint customer goals and individual strategies to meet medical needs with prioritized customers
Working with External Partners
• Provide objective and scientifically sound medical information regarding Pfizer’s in-line portfolio and the diseases states they treat through use of pharmacoeconomic models, outcomes tools, educational programs and HOPEs (Health Outcomes Projects and Evaluations)
• Appropriately prioritize the needs of the customer and of Pfizer to implement HOPEs, educational programs and other tools which identify the greatest opportunities for improving patient care and quality gaps
• Integrate clinical, market and account dynamics to provide mutually beneficial customer-specific projects
• Develop strategic medical partnerships to improve patient outcomes
• Respond to unsolicited requests from customers regarding scientific interpretation of clinical information and pharmacoeconomic impact of product selection to further advance formulary decision making or patient outcomes through appropriate pharmaceutical care within the legal guidance of the MOS specialty
• Engage with key stakeholders and influencers within the market, such as Quality Improvement Organizations, Advocacy Groups, Coalitions and other medical/healthcare associations.
• Enhance customer recognition through collaborative projects, publications and healthcare awards.
• Ability to travel up to 30% which includes of overnight travel; must have a valid, US Driver’s License. Must meet and comply with all Corporate Travel and Fleet requirements, policies and procedures as applicable.
Supporting Medical Affairs Integrated Medical Plan
• Maintain excellent working knowledge of disease area(s) and Pfizer products in order to provide context for functional and technical excellence in collaboration with other medical and commercial colleagues/groups within Pfizer as well as priority customers
• Ensure that customer insights are shared with relevant leadership to assist in informing future field based medical strategy
• Serve in supportive roles on Product Support Teams (PSTs) and Health Trends and Channels Teams (HTACs)
• Work with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate tools are available and relavent to meet changing customer needs
• Manage resources strategically
• Contribute to an engaged and effective work environment
• Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures for reporting activities, impacts and Unsolicited Medical Request (UMR) entries.
• Work within Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) guidelines
Training & Education Preferred:
• Pharmacy Licensure in the US
• Graduated from an accredited College of Pharmacy or equivalent
• Possesses an advance degree and/or equivalent pharmacy practice experience – minimum of 5 years of experience
Prior Experience Preferred:
• Pharmacy practice experience of at least 5+ years
• Clinical, Formulary Management, and/or management experience
• Managed Care, Pharmaceutical Industry, and/or Quality Improvement experience
• Pharmacoeconomic and/or Outcomes Research experience
• Residency or Fellowship experience
• Pharmacy Licensure preferred but other advanced degrees will be considered
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Additional Offer Details:
Foreign nationals whose eligibility to work requires sponsorship or maintenance of valid immigration status may not be eligible for this position.
Relocation Package Available
Source : Pfizer career
If you wish to occupy a position at the top and able to meet all the requirements mentioned above, please send your resume as soon as possible to work before the closing date of this vacancy and is aimed at the address / email / web mentioned above. We hope that the job vacancies information we present can be useful for you. In order for your effort smoothly in the process of looking for a job, multiply good deeds and charity to the less fortunate. If you wish, jointo our facebook group / twitter / google plus to get updates on job information. Do not forget to find any jobs that suits your skills, and maybe one of them is the following : Bank of America-Sr Customer Service Rep Monday-Friday-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015