Pfizer-Customer Service Team Leader-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015 - Welcome back to this blog that always presents the latest jobs information around the world. This website is dedicated to you, a blog's loyal visitor. This blog only displays the latest jobs vacancy which popular and hot trend today. Before learn the core information in this article, the admin wants to greet you with a warm greeting, and full of friendship. We hope you stay healthy and fit to welcome the competition in search of jobs which are very strict. But do not worry, if you have the fortune certainly, that jobs will come to you. Perhaps the information below is the way for you to pursue a career in a company. Well, please observe the following information carefully.
Customer Service Team Leader
Job ID: 1009593
Location: Puerto Rico-Vega Baja
This employer participates in E-Verify:English | Spanish
Right to Work Poster:English | Spanish
Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
This role is accountable of assuring on time product delivery SFG, FG and miscellaneous to Customers Worldwide and overseeing the Import and Export operations within location. Product must meet customer’s quality, quantity, and delivery terms. Liaison with other operational areas such as planning, compliance, new product and others to support the assurance of product supply. Manage, review and distribute demand, purchase orders and market forecast.
• Responsible for consolidation and analysis of forecast and demand for the markets.
• Accountable for the coordination with internal/external areas (planning, quality, regulatory, warehouses, etc.) to assure product is available on time and meeting with customers requirements.
• Accountable for maintaining customers informed of all issues that might impact their operations including projected delays, supply interruptions and stock outs caused by capacity constrains, quality issues, deviations or transportations issues.
• Responsible for monitoring measuring and reporting determined Key Success factors for Customer Service for its assigned region.
• Responsible for the coordination of the CS meetings and reports for the site
• Responsible of issues resolutions of its assigned region in a timely manner
• Maintains thorough knowledge of its assigned region situation at all times, but not limited to, as a backup of the other regional colleagues.
• Responsible of Monitoring, measuring and reporting Service Level Metrics for the Vega Baja Site
• Assures that Vega Baja location complies with export market product delivery requirement meeting quality, quantity and on –time delivery
• Completes systems transactions such as order /forecast entry, order processing and lot allocation.
• Liaison with regional finance to set up customer accounts, pricing issues and other data required to export to international markets
• Supervise the audit of all import entries at location from Customs entry through the reconciliation of payment.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or Science.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) in English and Spanish as well as presentation skills.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Customer Service area within pharmaceutical industry.
• Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Material Management within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong knowledge of MRP, DRP and other business systems (e.g. Manugistics, ISS, RCS, DSS)
• Knowledge of ERP system modules (Item Master, Bill of Materials, etc.)
• Must have strong skills of knowledge of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process.
• Knowledge of cGMP and SOX policies.
• Knowledge of RFT tools
• Supervisory experience desirable
• Technical Skills
o Analytical skills
o Computer Literacy
o Managing multiple priorities
o Communication skills
o Negotiation skills
o Customer Focus
o Planning and Organizing
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Additional Offer Details:
Foreign nationals whose eligibility to work requires sponsorship or maintenance of valid immigration status may not be eligible for this position.
Relocation Package Available
Source : Pfizer career
Looks like this is the right time for you to get your dream job. To protect your chance to remain large to work in the company above, we advise you to immediately prepare a job application letter and your CV, complete with supporting documents. Please ensure that all documents have been adapted to the official terms and conditions of the company employer. In the above news has stated that only qualified candidates and qualifications will be invited to the next employee recruitment process. We hope your sincerity to deploy the latest job opportunities information to your beloved friends or relatives who may need this job information. Join our community group on Facebook / Twitter / Gplus to obtain information as soon as possible. And do not forget the info job that much sought after 2 weeks of this, namely Packaging Technician Assistant (2nd and 3rd shifts)-Latest Job Vacancy February 2015