Becton Dickinson-Lead Technical Associate Tubes 3rd Shift - Sumter, SC-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015 - Good morning Sir/madam, how are you? May you continue always in good condition, healthy and abundant fortune. On this occasion, the admin of this blog will present jobs information that is just we get. The latest job today comes from a respected company in our country and has a good reputation. For more detailed information and requirements needed to apply for the job, please be learnt carefully in the following article. Good luck
Lead Technical Associate Tubes 3rd Shift - Sumter, SC
Reports directly to the Engineering Supervisor and indirectly to the Production Supervisor. Provides technical support, primarily mechanical, to production operations. Operates, sets-up, adjusts, changeovers/troubleshoots and repairs/maintains all departmental production equipment. Responsibilities include production, quality, downtime and waste levels of machine operation. Provides leadership and training for associates on production floor. Must project positive attitude with excellent team skills. Interacts with machine shop personnel to resolve and improve equipment operation and processes.
1. Provides leadership in a team environment. Trains and directs Technical Associates (TA) on proper set-ups and repairs of equipment. Trains TA’s in methodical problem solving techniques.
2. Interfaces with engineering and Manufacturing Technicians (MT’s) to direct completion of required projects. Uses available resources: engineering, machine shop, production and maintenance departments as required.
3. Organizes and directs improvement projects to increase equipment utilization. These are to be done in conjunction with area engineer, production supervisor and other resources that may be required.
4. Performs preventative maintenance on the equipment as specified in the preventative maintenance (PM) program or as needed for smooth operation. Audits PM procedures and activities of TA’s. Tracks and audits PM’s to ensure they are completed and closed out in the SAP system. Analyzes equipment failures for frequency of failure in order to modify/update PM work order.
5. Sets up and debugs equipment to documented specifications. Deviations from these specifications must be cleared with the supervisor or Engineering.
6. Maintains equipment in working order to produce product within specified quality and quantity limits, adjusting, troubleshooting, cleaning and repairing as necessary.
7. Maintains equipment logs for each piece of equipment, recording pertinent information about downtime and maintenance problems. MUST have clear and legible handwriting.
8. Repairs equipment and reports major problems to supervisor. Coordinates maintenance activities
with Maintenance Department, Engineering, or other technical resources, as needed for major repairs/production issues.
9. Turns on machines and ensures proper functioning of machines and control panels. Makes certain
safety guards are in position and working properly.
10. Verifies that part tracks/rails are clean to ensure free travel of all component parts. Monitors production machinery as needed to ensure top performance.
1. Supports all upstream and downstream operations.
2. Maintains toolbox and surrounding area neat and clean.
3. Verifies that equipment-surrounding areas are clean during the shift.
4. Performs other duties as required.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
Must be proficient with basic hand tools. Knowledgeable of feeder gauges and other tools to measure tolerances, torque and clearances.
Should be familiar with troubleshooting of cams, cam-followers, rod-ends, bushings, chain drives, conveyors, gear-boxes, vacuum systems, pneumatic systems and ball valves.
Previous leadership roles, supervisory experience and Tubes experience preferred.
Basic computer navigation skills required.
Must be a self starter and able to function in an “team environment”
Education / Experience : Vocational/Technical School required. Associates Degree in Industrial Electronics preferred. A minimum of 2 years experience in TA, Set-up, or equivalent role
Work Keys Skill Requirements : Applied Technology-4; Locating Information-5; Observation-5; Reading for Information-5
Job : Mechanical Engineering
Primary Location : US-South Carolina-Sumter
Shift : Third Shift / Overnight
Relocation Available : No
Requisition ID : MEC100AE
Source : Becton Dickinson career
If you are interested and qualified to fill the above position, Admin recommend you to immediately send your job application letter to the address / email above. There is a lot of job vacancy informations on the internet, you can choose one by one to get the job you need. But this time we recommend you should take advantage of this latest job information as possible, because we believe your wealth level will be better and worth it if you join the company at the top. I said thank you for your visit on this blog. You can also join the community to jobseekers that we manage on facebook, twitter or google plus, to see the latest jobs vacancies today. Do not forget also see another job informations that is popular this week Becton Dickinson-Production Operator I - Miami, FL-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015