Ford Motor-Consumer Experience Specialist - Dallas, TX-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015 - Is a matter of pride for the admin, to be able to provide the latest information of employment opportunities that may be right for you. We only select the best job and the latest opportunity information, special for you, the loyal visitors of this blog. We must sort out the best information for you because of thousands jobs available on the net. We are optimistic that, with the help of internet as media, the vacancy and employment opportunities informations will increasingly fast and sophisticated, and it will quickly spread to remote parts of our country. So, employment opportunities became more evenly to the entire population of our country. Thus, you can also directly send job applications to the company concerned, via the Internet as well. Perhaps the spirit of unity in diversity and skills are high, the economy of our country will continue to increase in a short time. The role of government is also required to continue to improve the reliability of internet connections to remote areas, so that the information such as the job vacancy can be continued widespread and accessible to communities far from urban areas so as to increase employment opportunities in the area. The following information employment opportunities we offer especially for you, happy reading.
Job Title Consumer Experience Specialist - Dallas, TX
Location : Plano
State : Texas
Company : Ford Motor Company
Job Description & Qualifications
· Drive all regional and store customer satisfaction initiatives to create a brand defining consumer experience
· Identify 10 – 15 high impact stores within the Region to provide in-store support to Ford Lincoln Store Satisfaction & Service Satisfaction focusing on Customer Viewpoint VOC (Voice of Customer) Key Drivers / Sales & Service Loyalty Metric
· Support the planning, development, implementation and sustainment efforts for the Consumer Experience Movement (CEM) as the regional Subject Matter Expert
· Perform needs assessments to identify opportunity areas within each store through all consumer touch points
· Utilize findings from needs assessment to collaborate with store employees in creating recommendations for improvement and development of sustainment plans. This may include process, people or technology issues.
· Conduct store employee meetings to review action plans
· Develop recommendations for outside support from existing Ford/ non-Ford programs (including CEM)
· Ensure proper implementation of SYNC My Ride Sessions (i.e. Technology Delivery Allowance Utilization)
· Provide Zone Manager support for improving the consumer experience in all stores by co-leading meetings in non 'high impact' stores along with Zone Manager to assist in establishing key work streams that will be followed up by Zone Manager
· Coordinate efforts to execute GSO (General Sales Office) support initiatives related to the consumer experience and customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for communication and training to drive improved performance for all stores. (i.e. GCVP (Global Customer View Point), Quick Touch, Technology Delivery Allowance, CEM, etc.)
· Coordinate with CEM coaches at dual CEM and high impact stores to drive improvement in the consumer experience (store owners determine level of CES (Consumer Experience Specialist) involvement with the CEM deliverables)
· Coordinate Regional meetings and seminars on improving the consumer experience and customer satisfaction including enrolling stores in CEM
· Monitor and support the Sales and Service Training Certification processes
· Coordinate with Lincoln Specialists to maximize efforts in high impact stores including Ford/Lincoln duals
· Support expanded utilization of CVP Quick Touch
· Support Market Area Training Managers and assist with coordinating overall regional training resources for customer satisfaction and the Consumer Experience Movement
This position is in Dallas, TX
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Seasoned individual (5-7+ years of experience) in the automotive working directly with dealers or hospitality or retail industry management and consultation experience
· Proven ability to convince dealers / franchisees to invest money, time, energy and personnel into his / her business to enhance customer experience and processes to improve long-term sales – service performance
· A passion to develop innovative approaches to improve customer satisfaction and engagement
· Extensive automotive manufacturer or retail experience, including dealership/retail facing assignments
· Thorough knowledge of automotive dealership operations, with the ability to work effectively within a variety of different dealership environments
· A solid understanding of how people go through change and the improve processes
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
· Familiarity with project management approaches and tools
· Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills
· Strong analytic and decision making abilities
· Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
· Have confidence and innovation to challenge ideas or current thinking
· Ability to maintain focus, self-motivation and tenacity to see projects successfully achieved
· Must be a team player with the ability to work with and through others to achieve objectives
The distance between imagination and …. Creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. And, it can be a road you start traveling right now. When you join Ford Motor Company, your journey begins. You become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
At Ford Motor Company, the distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter. Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Ford Motor Company also is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment such persons.
Source : Ford Motor career
Only candidates who meet the above requirements which will be called by the company to undergo further tests and examinations interview. Therefore, prepare yourself as best as possible in order to successfully obtain the job you want. Prepare a good application file and carefully in order to be considered by the company. Next please share this valuable information to relatives, friends or your immediate family, because who knows they need. You also can join our facebook group, twitter and google plus to get the most updated information about the world of work. If it is felt the info above is less suited to your skills, maybe the following job information is suitable for you. Becton Dickinson-Lead Technical Associate Tubes 3rd Shift - Sumter, SC-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015