North America Sales Leader - Honeywell Automotive Software-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015 - Your job income will be able to support you and your family's life. But today the availability of the jobs information that is just a little, sometimes difficult to obtain jobs which accordance with your competence and ability. Therefore, through online media such as the internet, admin of this jobs blog will try to inform the latest jobs that may be suitable for you. Below is the latest information jobs from admin, only dedicated to you all, the loyal visitors of this blog. And admin also recommend you must prepare all jobs requirements in advance. Prepare the best as possible in order to get your dream's jobs. Information about other company's vacancy will soon admin updated if any changes. We recommend you read the job qualifications below, first.
North America Sales Leader - Automotive Software
Requisition ID: 00262514
The Honeywell Automotive Software (HAS) North America Sales Manager will have accountability for revenue of this growing "start-up" enterprise. The current offering, which is in development phase with a number of customers, is a software suite of solutions providing advanced modeling, control, and virtual sensors for engine, after-treatment, and thermal applications within the automotive industry.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for Offering and Channel Management and, more broadly, leading a cross-functional business team to drive growth. The Sales Manager will need to actively contribute to overall strategic planning, leveraging relationships across multiple Honeywell businesses. The Sales Manager will also work with the General Manager to identify industry trends, target segments/opportunities, and to formulate the value proposition, promotional plans, and customer excellence initiatives for HAS offerings. This position will report to the HAS General Manager.
The position is intended to be located in Detroit, Michigan or the greater Michigan area. Exceptionally qualified candidates could be located near a large airline hub in Ohio, Indiana, or Wisconsin as well.
• Take ownership to develop and execute sales plans that clearly reflects the business roadmap, product portfolio priorities, channel management activities, and competitive landscape.
• Identify, develop, and manage (using CRM) relationships with the key decision-makers, uncover new business opportunities, recommend value added solutions, and develop a winning strategy.
• Develop sales tactics to enhance the market position locally, regionally and globally.
• Identify opportunities to act as an industry leader, raising the overall visibility and credibility of Honeywell in the controls industry.
• Building strong relationships work with Honeywell Turbo Technologies (HTT) sales teams to pursue cross-selling opportunities.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of current and prospective customers and respective Vertical Markets to maximize market share.
• Identify industry trends that are impacting the business or are opportunities for new business.
• Develop the business value proposition that differentiates HAS from the competition and positions the business to win in the marketplace.
• Plan and execute effective sales calls where HAS presents our products, solutions and services.
• Drive excellence in customer service: timely and quality customer support, best-practice sharing within ACS & HTT, voice of customer (VOC), and training.
• Provide active leadership (w/o boundaries throughout the organization) necessary to drive critical deals to successful completion and implementation.
• Interface with the development team to ensure successful and timely customer support.
• Provide feedback to the development team to ensure offerings are designed to meet customer and market demands. Feedback should drive innovative new offerings that enable Honeywell to achieve a market-leading position.
• National and limited international travel up to 50% of the time is required in this role a diverse workforce.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
• Bachelor's degree in a business (finance, marketing, economics, etc.) or technical (engineering, physics, etc.) discipline.
• At least 5 years experience in software or automotive business and has gained a significant experience in technical sales and/or product marketing for software in the automotive sector.
• 3+ years' experience with automotive engine control hardware and software global market. A good knowledge of the engine control is appreciated.
• 3+ years' experience in engine / transmission control systems including technical knowhow, players in the market, and competitive products.
• At least 5 years experience developing successful relationships with international customers, sales partners and sales representatives.
• 3+ years' experience in the automotive industry around powertrain, engine design, control, and software sales.
• MBA strongly preferred.
• Strong strategic selling acumen with proven leadership skills
• Experience in consultative selling to determine how best to create a competitive offering.
• Experience working with project teams within a global environment; strong sales management skills combined with a sense of urgency and ownership to bring business solutions to a logical conclusion in a timely manner.
• Strong consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills in order to effectively work with technical and non-technical people in all functions in a team environment. Ability to leverage these relationships in the development and implementation of new sales plans.
• Highly energetic self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who has excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be obsessed with continuous improvement and have experience in companies with an atmosphere of change. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks.
• Impeccable integrity.
• Ability to embrace the philosophy of taking 100% responsibility for delivering results.
• The ability to work in a team environment to create and close deals.
• Familiarity and experience with software business models; sales and support.
• Technical background (Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer) required to understand the HAS technology, products, applications, and customers' needs.
• Superior presentation and communication skills. Able to effectively speak to large, diverse audiences and small, focused audiences. Able to develop and deliver a sales plan to senior leadership and effectively address questions, concerns, and challenges to the recommendation.
• Strong leadership skills with consistent track record for meeting and exceeding objectives.
• High degree of business acumen with orientation toward creating customer value and results.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills, ability to motivate and foster culture of high-performance, cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in an international functional matrix organizational structure.
• Proven ability to maintain positive employee relations by fostering open communication across business units.
• Demonstrate successful complex sales performance, preferably in selling of systems, software and/or services.
• Proven ability to meet or exceed quota in a complex sales environment.
• Positive track record interfacing with customer engineering management, upper management and VP levels.
• Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for our key vertical markets.
• Self-starter that demonstrates entrepreneurial behavior
Primary Location: USA-MI-Plymouth
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
University Relations Requisition: No
Source : Honeywell career
Selection of labor recruitment is very tight because competition is very high. The large number of job applicants are not proportional to the number of job openings. Therefore, please continue to improve the quality of your skills so that chances of your receipt will more bigger in the company above. If you feel fit and able to meet the above requirements, immediately submit the application letter to address or email in accordance with the job vacancy. Please send as soon as possible so that the greater the chances of acceptance. If the above information deemed useful job for you, you be so good as to share with friends, relatives and friends, which if need the latest job opportunities like this. You can also join to our Facebook group, Google Plus / Twitter to obtain jobs information as soon as possible. In addition to the above information, you can also visit other job Honeywell-Director Product Marketing-Latest Job Vacancy March 2015